Chapter 50

Today, Drake had to go to the studio. Jaycee and I decided that we would go to the mall. Melanie offered to watch Adrian and Tamara while we were gone.

I let Drake shower first since he had to be at the studio in an hour. While I waited for Drake to get out of the shower, I got up and woke Tamara up. I went into the kitchen and began to make some cereal for her.

T didn't want to get up and was taking a while to come in the kitchen.

"C'mon sleepy head, the faster you get dressed and eat breakfast, the faster that I can go to the mall." I exclaimed, knowing that Tamara would hurry to get in the kitchen now.

Tamara ran in the kitchen. "We're going to the mall?" She asked.

"Noo, I'm going to the mall. You get to hang out with Melanie and her children, though." I said, handing her the bowl of cereal I made for her.

"Aw, but okay. Auntie Mel is cool too." Tamara said, sitting down to eat her cereal.

Once Tamara sat down, I went back to the bedroom so that I could shower. Drake was putting on his watch when I went into the bathroom to start the shower.

About an half hour later, I had finished my shower, and Tamara was done eating breakfast. Drake had already left out of the house to go to the studio.

"Tamara, are you getting dressed?" I asked as I put on lotion.

"Yes, I'm accesorizing Mommy." She told me.

I decided that I would wear my hair straight that day. There was still some curls in my hair from a few days before, so I brushed those curls out. Although the curlls didn't completely come out, I was left with nice body wavy hair.

After finishing my hair, I went to go check on Tamara. She had on a pearl bracelet, necklace, and earrings.

"Look mommy, do you like my outfit and jewelry?" She asked.

"Oooh, yes! You're really becoming a fashionista, Ms. Tamara." I said, pretending to be paparazzi taking pictures of her.

We both laughed at our imagination.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready." Tamara said.

"Alright, well let me get my purse together then we can leave." I said, going into my room.

I put my phone and keys in my purse and grabbed my jacket.

"C'mon Mara." I said, going into her room.

She got her jacket and brought her iPad with her.

We got into our car, went past security, and went into Tyga and Jaycee's driveway. They also had security that we had to go through.

I called Jaycee and told her to come out.

Soon, her and AJ came out of the house. Jaycee sat next to me in the car, and AJ sat next to Tamara in the back.

The next step was to go to Melanie and Elijah's house. Elijah had left for work, and Melanie was being the stay at home mom that she usually is. She was a great mom and wife. My goals was to have a connection like that with Drake like she has with Eli.

"Hey you guys!" She said happily as she scrub the wall. There was crayon scribbles all over the wall.

"Do you need us to help you with that?" I asked, offering to grab a sponge too.

"No, go ahead and enjoy yourselves. This is nothing. It's fine." Melanie said, stopping me from grabbing a sponge.

"You sure? I'll have Adrian help clean up this mess." Jaycee said.