Backstory

Hi! I'm Y/N Stark! That's right. The great Tony Stark is my father. A blessing and a curse, I suppose. But, he really isn't all that bad. Not in the way he is portrayed in the media.

I live in the Avengers Tower in New York with my dad. My mom was one of the girls dad knocked up during his Playboy years. She kind of just...left me? She didn't want me by any means and she wasn't even sure who the father was.

Before I was put into foster care the hospital checked my DNA to see if I had any relatives alive who would be willing to take me. Low and behold...Tony Stark was actually the father!

It was a long shot. Thinking dad would just welcome me with open arms.

From what I hear, it took a lot of convincing to take me in, but he caved and raised me for the next 16 years. He told me later how he had always wanted a kid, but never seemed to get around to it. I guess he was just worried about their safety.

Speaking of, a rule dad made very clear was I wasn't allowed to go to public school. Dad is always worried about my safety, and doesn't want anyone to know I am related to him. Since I have my dad's incredible brain, I didn't care since school was never an important thing for me. I do lots of research, read books and dad teaches me a lot about science, but I mostly just work on my tech in my room all day. Just recently after watching a few horrible high school rom coms with Nat, I thought about going to a real school. With real friends. I had dads work friends who stopped by our home a lot, but I wanted real friends my age.