Emergency Council

The meeting room was livelier than usual as everyone gathered finally. Glimmer's face was devoid of all emotions, as she sat on the Queen's Throne, waiting for the meeting to begin.

All princesses and prominent figures of Etheria had been summoned in an emergency session two days after the discovery in the Interdimensional Depot, but no one seemed to be worried except for those present at the depot.

Spinnerella and Netossa talked cheerfully on a corner, Frosta was busy chasing Micah around the meeting room with frost punch intentions and Scorpia sat next to Perfuma, as they both blushed in a kind of cute silence.

Only Entrapta and Hordak remained sat at their posts. But Glimmer doubted it was seriousness as much as unbridled excitement about news of the Depot's Discovery.

"Right, everyone, please, take your seats. We are wasting precious time right now. Oh, and does anyone know when will Merm..."

An explosion right outside by the river and two columns of smoke coming from two crashed ships confirmed her suspicions.

"Nevermind. They're here"

A general chuckle crossed the room as both Sea Hawk and Mermista entered the room, full of scorch marks and took their seats. Glimmer sighed and placed her hands under her nose, trying to calm down and force a smile on their face.

"Okay, everyone, thank you for coming. As you are all aware, you have been summoned after the recent discovery of another First One's ruin. And I'm not gonna lie. I'm worried"

Micah smiled and raised his hand

"Hi worried! I'm dad!"

Castaspella slapped him on the back of the head and nodded towards Glimmer.

"Umm...Thank you. As I was saying, our team discovered a new ruin in the Whispering Woods two days ago. According to the AI on the site, the place is called the Interdimensional Depot. And as we could understand, it serves as a First One's hangar, intergalactic map and interdimensional travelling hub."

"WHAAAAAT?"

Entrapta jumped from her chair and looked at Glimmer with sparkly eyes. Adora stood up and looked at them, nodding.

"As Glimmer says, the AI told us that with that depot's help, we could infuse Darla's Matrix with some kind of technology called "Quantum Interdimensional Travel"

Entrapta gasped in a dramatical manner.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? THAT'S AAAAWESOOOOOME. But what are the implications? Quantum Interdimensional Travel would allow the ship to tear the space-time continuum. The fabric of reality could be bent using the matrix in a way that could allow us NOT ONLY instant travel throughout all of the entire universe, but the travel through different dimensions and realities too. Can you imagine? There could even be a dimension where all food is tiny and BIG FOOD IS FROWNED UPON. I'M SO READ..."

Hordak placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Entrapta, I believe the queen is not finished yet. Let us hear what else she has to say"

Glimmer's annoyed face confirmed Hordak's words and Entrapta sat down, blushing a bit

"Sahrryy"

Glimmer shook her head and sighed.

"As we were saying, this discovery is both amazing and groundbreaking. But there was...something else. Bow?... Please"

Bow stood up and walked towards a wall, pressing a button. A projector crackled into life and a picture of Angella's Hologram floated in the middle of the room. Everyone gasped, and Micah slowly stood up, all traces of amusement drained from his face.