Hypothesis

The days went by as everyone took a well-deserved rest. Everyone except Entrapta and Hordak. As soon as the portal was mentioned back in the emergency council, they had began planning on how to build it immediately. And as soon as they reached Mystacor, they disappeared into the courtyard designated as the spot for it.

Adora was a little worried, actually. She could very well imagine Entrapta overworking herself until exhaustion, so she decided to take a little stroll to the courtyard and see how the progress was being made.

Catra was out with Scorpia playing with Melog and Bow and Glimmer were busy discussing royal matters with Micah, so she had some time on her own. A neigh above her pulled her out of her own mind as Swift Wind flew towards her, landing majestically.

"Swift Wind! How's it going"

The horse nudged Adora's cheek playfully and laid on his belly.

"Hello, Adora! I have come swiftly at the behest of Princess Entrapta. They seem to have finished the portal mainframe already, but she conveyed that a problem has arisen. She requested your presence iiiimmediately! So, hop on! I'll fly you to them"

Adora mounted on Swift Wind with a surprised expression on her face.

"I knew they wouldn't take long being the most brilliant tech minds on Etheria, but even like that I'm still surprised."

Swift Wind took off and flew at full speed towards a little floating island close by. As they got close, Adora could see a massive circular contraption rising from the ground. Emily, as well as a dozen smaller robots seemed to be welding and working on the contraption. But she couldn't see Entrapta or Hordak around.

The horse finally landed and laid again so Adora could dismount. After a few playful pats on the head, she headed towards the only building in the island. A small hut made out of random pieces of metal that she imagined would be Entrapta's command room.

She was about to knock when the sounds of struggle and metal parts falling to the ground came from inside. Feeling a knot in her stomach, she barged in looking for the source.

"Entrapta? Hordak? Are you al..."

They were alright indeed, though they broke the kiss they were fused into as soon as Adora appeared. Entrapta blushed deeply and Hordak cleared his throat annoyedly.

"Oh! Ooooh! Eeehrm. I'm sorry. I thought maybe you two were in trouble. Uuuh... Yeah. I...I'll wait outside. Sorry"

Adora ran outside blushing, with her heart pounding on her chest out of shame. Inside the tent, both Entrapta and Hordak bursted into laughter.

"I'm actually surprised you didn't immediately yell for her to GET OUT, Hordak. You're losing your touch"

Hordak blushed once again and kissed her gently.

"It's kind of our fault too. This is not the most private of spots, as Adora has already made clear. We better go fill her on the progress. We'll have plenty of time for each other later"

Entrapta booped his nose and got up, moving fast thanks to her ponytails. She rushed outside and called Adora, without even waiting for her to say anything.

"Adoraaaa. Come! Come! I trust Swift Wind has already told you about the portal being finished? We've outdone ourselves. Between Hordak's technique while manipulating tools and the help of my tiny robots, we've made record time!"

Adora looked at Hordak as he shrugged and followed Entrapta, still blushing a bit.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm actually impressed. Didn't think you two would manage to get it built this fast"