𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 : 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

       𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.....

As I suddenly opened My Eyes , I immediately Got Off my Bed .  But As I took a Look at My Window , Everything was All Covered With Snow .So Then I remmebered That Today Is The Day Before Christmas , I Then Quickly Opened My door of my room and Left my room .

As I Walked into the stairs , I Then immediately Turned Straight To the Living room . But when I got in there , I then saw My Sister seating in the couch . But I then saw there were boxes seating beside her , So I then decide to seated beside at her .

" Oh , Good morning And why are There boxes seating beside you" I Asked  , As I immediately  Seated beside her .

" Well , This are from Tracey's , But It had just arrived From an one hour ago . But since you're still a sleep , I 'd decide to left it here with me" She replied , As She turn around to look at me .

"Well , Since You're now here with me . I think You should now opened it" She suggested , As she give me a spair of scissors to opened the box .

So I then agreed , And then we'd started to  open the  box  with the scissors that she'd passed it over to me .

But when we'd opened the box , we then saw a letter and boxes of present . But while I opening the present , My sister was taking the letter out of the box . But when I have already opened the Present , I then Saw a red scarf . So I then decide to Put it to my neck , Since It's freezing from out there . then my sister give me a letter That tracey , An old friend of mine , Have written it for me  , So I'd then started to read it .

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙹𝚘𝚢 ,

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 , 𝙼𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊 . 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗 , 𝚂𝚘 𝚆𝚎'𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚝 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗  𝚘'𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 .

                             𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 ,
                            ⌨︎︎ 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

After reading the Letters and opening the present , Then my sister had told me That she will go to the kitchen To prepare for breakfast .

I met Tracey when we were in elementary . I didn't have many friends back then but she had stood out from everyone That I know , She always would sat with me in geometry class during my fifth grade in elementary .

I really missed everything we do when we were both still lids , She was like a younger sister to me .

But how is she now?

is she fine with her new life?

It's been five years since I last saw her , She must really be in advance classes .

" hey , Joy . I think I've to go to the kitchen , To Prepare for breakfast ." She said , As She got up from the couch and had left the living room .

Then I decide to take a morning shower at the bathroom , Because I really need to be look Nice and clean Infront Of her cousin .
She have must Told stories about me to her cousin , because when She meeting  with me , She'd bring a one of her  family member From her family .