𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 : 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 (𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕖)

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆: 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ( 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗲 )

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧.......

The Cherry blossom tree or known as sakura tree are now blooming , Autumn has now arrived at japan . I've Been living here in japan for two years , I'm now currently working at a Agency company here in Japan .

It's been two years , And I felt That It's now Four years . I haven't yet heard any news about my family nor my friends , Two years ago , I have no choice but to cut off my connection with everyone I loved and cared about from all of this past years .

While I'm typing on my desk computer , I then heard a knock coming out from my office door .

*𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠!! 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠!!*

" Joy-Senpai!! It's me , Linzy . The boss wants you to come on his office , I know that you're still busy with work" Linzy Called , As The door suddenly opens .

" Okay, Okay . I will be there in a few minutes" I Called back to her , As I cleared all of my paperworks that are all scattered on my desk .

Linzy is nothing more than my only faithful assistant and my only bestfriend in the office .
She always makes my life in the office more comfortable , And she always reminds me of Carmila .

I haven't yet heard of news about carmila , But the only last information That I heard about her is she was getting married with Her former co-worker at her old-part time job .

I guessed Time is really fast , I'm now promoted as the head of the presentations in this company . At Before , I'm just an assistance of the Former head of the presenations in this company .

" Martin , What do you want?? Do you get it that I'm now stressed with all the paperworks"

" Oh , It's about the paperworks , A manager friend of mine wants you to work at the branch of our company in australia . So Will You take the offer?? " He offered , As I suddenly went shocked .

" Sorry , But Could You still please give me some time to think . how about one week?? " I refused the offer , As my mind started to clear up again .

I then walked out of the office , And head off with linzy to a nearby cafe .

" So , What Will You do during the weekends?"
Linzy asked , As She dranked up her lattè .

" Umm... I will basically take a rest , I'm ighuasted , linzy . And besides , I'm still looking him for all these years . I'm tired of finding him , but is he also finding me?? " I replied , Acting ighausted as ever .

* 𝐶𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔!! 𝐶𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔!! *

As we both heard the phone , Linzy then suddenly took out her phone from her dusty pocket and began to answered the phone immediatly .

" Oh-no , It's the editor-in-chief , He told me that I should meet up with him to refill all the requirements for the designs in our company "
She explained , As she then runned off .

I then becamed lonely , But As I remembered something . Something camed passed through me , I then looked back .

But It's just someone passing far away from me , I can't really looked back at the person,
Because It was dark and there's only one light .

As I then runned off quickly out from the bridge , I then immediately hopped onto the yelllow cab .

" In Kaiyato Residence , please " I begged at the driver , while looking at my phone .

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼 ( ♡︎𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪) 🎉