𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 : 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛....

   * 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐!*

As I went Immediately Out of my Desk , And  Quickly left My classroom . But when I was leaving the Classroom , Asher then joins with me and Dina .

But Before Heading home , We immediately went to the library For our Science Reaserch .

" Oh , Joy . Didn't you see From the News , That there will be A Meteor showing , At Eight O'clock?!" She Asked , Then I and Asher were Turning our Looks At her .

" Well , Yeah . But It Gives me An Idea , That  Since There Will Be A Meteor Shower , Later At Eight Pm . I think I will Just Go At Cliff , And Take A Video on it " I Suggested , Then Her Faces went Smiling At me .

" Wow! What a Bright Idea You Have?! But You need To Becareful , Because Some Meteors Are really Heard Dangerous , If you've Nearly Encouter It " She Said , As We then Started To Take Notes About our Plans For the Video Of Our Presentation

But After Taking Some  Notes , We Then Went back on Talking about Our Plans For the Video of our presentations .

         𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.....

After Our Short meeting in the library , Dina was the First to leave the Library , Because She Was on a rush . But Asher And I Had decide to stay , Because We'ill be Arranging the Books , That We'd been using For our Presentation .

But A Few moments later , After Cleaning our mess .  Asher and I went out of the library  ,  Because We're been thinking About Going home Already .

But When We Had Already went out Of our School , We then Head To A Nearby-Restuarant , Since We Were Actually Hungry .

As We Hurriedly Went immediately inside
Of the Restuarant , We then went Looking For seats And A Table  For two .

But Twelve seconds later , After Finding A Table For Two , We Then Called The Waiter To Come In Where We Were been Seating on .

" We would like To Have Your Two Special Spaghetties , Please ." Asher said , As The Waiter Had have Just Suddenly Arrive At our Table .

But Few moments later , After the Waiter had have Recently Walked out of our Table , The Akward Feeling Then Starts to shivvers Under my shoulder , Because It was bit Akward , That
It's just me And Asher being Alone inside th restuarant , Because I had heard That The Restuarant's closing time is Only One hour ahead of this hour .

But I'm still lucky , Because It's still a good Thing that they're Still People That are still Around us , But Obviously , Most Of Them Are Workers of this Restuarant .

But While We were Waiting For our Foods , I then just had decide To Started to Talk or Just Say Something , But instead , Of I was about to Start the Conversation , Asher Then had Unexpectedly Started Our Conversation .

" Oh , By the Way , Since I'd been Experiencing As A Video Editor And Also As a camera man , I think I will Take the Job As the Video Editor , But If I will Take Everything , It'd be Obvious That you'ill have To do nothing , But I Like to Suggest That You should be the one To the Take an Actual video About the meteor ." He said , Softly with A sudden Smile .

But I then have felt That My Face was blushingly Red , But I just decide to say yes , Or else He'd be thinking That Something's Weird About me .