𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 : 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 : 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

           𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆 , 𝗮𝘁 𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟱 𝗔𝗺.....

Yesterday was really a fun day for me and asher , But now , I'm riding a cab going to my house . But Earlier at the airport , when we have arrived back from japan , Asher have told me that he will just go first to go home . Because He's father have actually left a message to his whatsapp that he needs asher to go home early . But it's just okay to me , Since It's just he's dad who was just telling him to go home early .

But within a few minutes later , The cab had suddenly stopped . But I then turned around to looked at the windows , I then saw the frontdoor of my house .

" Okay , miss . We're now here at Your destination ." The driver said , As the cab suddenly stopped by at the frontdoor of my house ."

So I then walked out of the cab , and walked over to the frontdoor , to knocked at the door .
But when The door opened so suddenly  , I then saw my mother standing at the frontdoor of our house .

" Oh , Joy . How's your week on Dina's house?! ." My mom asked , As I stepped immediately into our house .

" Well , It's really quite nice . Her parents are really nice , and their guestrooms are also new ." I replied , Softly with a fake smile .

But I really have no choice to just fake my smile , Because I'm really feeling guilty that I lied to both of my parents , and also everyone at my surrounding .

" Well , I think You should grabbed lunch by now ." She said , As I went upstairs to my room .

" Okay , I will just have a minute ." I said , As I opened the door of my room , and entered quickly my room .

But when I camed inside of my room , Everything was tidy at my eyes . My bed was so tidy when before I left my house , And My Clothes in the closet was so neat and clean .
But I then decide to unpacked my clothes , and changed quickly onto my pajamas . But within a few minutes , I then went back downstairs .

But when I camed at the dinning room , The foods were already settled down at the table .

" Oh , Joy . Eat up , I actually made all of this food for you ." Mom said , As I slowly seaten down on my seat .

" Oh , Honey and Joy . I think I may join you two for lunch ." Dad said , As He suddenly entered the dinning room .

" Well , sure ." Mom said , As my dad seated suddenly at his seat .

"Oh , Joy . How's the sleep over at Dina's?! " .
My Dad asked , suddenly at me .

" It's actually great , the food's really the best at their household ." I replied , quickly at him .

But my father didn't say nor talk about anything , So I just decide to be quiet , and just continued to eat my lunch .

      𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.....

But now , Since I've now finished eating my luch , I then decide to leave already . But when I was about to stand out of my seat , I then heard my mom mentioning about me .

" Um , Joy . I think that your father and I wants to annouced something to you ." Mom said , Suddenly at me .

So I then seated back on my seat , and decide to just listened on what will she say to me .

" Um , your father and I are thinking that we will send you to london for studying medicine .
But you can camed back when during summer ." She said , Suddenly at me .