𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 : 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻

𝗔𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.....

* 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴!! 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴!!*

At the begining of the boring class , The school bells rings outloud That everyone would really hates to hear . But I then walked inside of my classroom , And then seated immediately of my desk . But when I had already seated at my desk , The door of my classroom was then opened . But I then saw
my classmates coming near to their seats , And Then my teacher had head straight to the teacher's desk .

" Good morning , class . So , since tommorow's gonna be your exmination , I would like to annouced That there will be no class . But class , You all will be still reviewing your converages for your examination " The teacher
annouced , As Everyone sat on their desks .

So I then taken out my notebooks , because all my reviewers for my exams were already written in there .

But it was bit so strange and mysterious , because asher wasn't on his desk . But I had saw him earlier in the outdoor basketball court of our school , and he was like also playing with other students . But perhaps , he must be in practice .

But he's been joining the basketball club , since just this week . But I'm happy for him , because he can spend his other time with other people .

But I should now started to review the pointers for tommorow's examination , I will just think and find him later . He's really distracting me for my tommorow's examination .

                   𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧......

But while I was reviewing my notebook , I then
decide to go to the girls' bathroom .

" Teacher , Can I go to the restroom? " I asked , As I then standed up from my desk .

" Oh , sure . But Please be quick , Because dissmisal time will be almost " The teacher agreed , As I then runned out of my classroom .

But when I camed out of my classroom , I then continued to be running over to the restroom .

but a few moments later , after going into the restroom , I then becomed so curious that why would the gym doors be open , If there's no one .

*𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗴𝘀𝗵!! 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗴𝘀𝗵!!*

But when I've had camed into the gym , I then heard someone banging the door of the sport supply room .

So I Then rushed over to the sport supply room and opened the door , But it was actually asher .

" Asher , What are you doing here? " I asked , As I taken my hands out of the doornob .

" JOY!!! NO DON'T!!! " , Asher shouted loudly
At me .

*𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗸!!*

But Then the door was already closed , And the room was so dark . The room was smelling so bad That I smell a dead rat's smell ,  Everything was really so hard to see due to the lights being off .

" If it wasn't for you , the door would not closed quickly . But now , you're stucked with me ."
Asher said , As he turned on his flashlight .