Chapter 1: Thirium Soda

“Markus where’s my thirium soda!?” yelled North from the kitchen. Markus was in the living room, relaxing, watching tv until he was interrupted by North.
“How would I know!?” Markus snapped back. He was done of her insane obsession over that dumb drink. So to stop her… he drank it all.
“DON’T TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME MARKUS OR YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH TONIGHT!” North threatened. Markus had the look of horror on his face, whenever he laid on the couch for too long his back felt like a boulder was dropped on it.
“North, you can’t do that to me!” retorted Markus.
“YES I CAN, I OWN THIS HOUSE AS WELL!” North yelled. Markus couldn’t take the yelling anymore so he told her the truth.
“You really wanna know what happened to your thrirum soda!” Markus started as he walked into the kitchen to see North had practically ripped the fridge apart. “I.Drank.It.”
“OKAY THAT’S IT I’M GOING!” North yelled as she pushed pass Markus. Wait is she serious… over a damn soda?
“Are you serious North, it’s a stupid soda?” Markus questioned. North stopped in her tracks then turned to face him.
“It’s not just a stupid soda, it’s the best damn thing that ever happened to me!” North screamed in his face. Markus dramatically put his hand on his heart.
“Better than me?” Markus squeaked. North crossed her arms then thought for a moment.
“I don’t know, maybe!” she screamed.
“But aren’t I special?” Markus asked he pouted.
“Yeah… really special,” North replied sarcastically. Markus had enough.
“North it’s a soda! You can buy more, it’s not the end of the world!” Markus said. North scoffed and widened her eyes.
“I can’t go out there, think of all the people, and social interaction and children!” North replied as she started to grimace at the thought of it.
“Wow, you can survive a war against the androids and the humans, but you can’t go outside to go up to a person and go hi I’m North I have an obsession with thirium soda do you know where I can buy some more?” Markus stated as he imitated North’s voice.
“YOU KNOW WHAT I’M GOING OUT THERE IN THE WORLD OF HUMANS RIGHT NOW AND BUY SOME MORE SODA!” North yelled as she left before Markus could stop her. Markus sighed and walked back into the living room. He sat on the couch then noticed something blue in the corner. It was damn North’s thirium soda. She left it in the living room by the corner of the TV. RA9…,dammit North. Markus picked it up and wanted to throw it out the window, it’s because of this that North could be having a fight with a human baby right now for spitting in her face… great. Seconds later North came bolting in with her braided hair in a mess.
“AND NEVER TOUCH MY BABY AGAIN!” Screeched a man’s voice from the otherside of the front door. Markus hid the soda behind his back and walked up to her.
“Let me guess, the baby spat in your face?” Markus assumed.
“No,” North started, “The baby peed on my hand.” Wow, that’s even worse.
“Here,” Markus grunted as he threw the soda in her face.
“OW MARKUS THAT- OH MY FRICK FRACK SNICK SNACK DIDDLY DACK, MY PRECIOUS!” North yelled as she grabbed the soda. North started worshiping it as Markus stood there with his arms crossed while waiting for North to at least thank him. North stopped when she felt Markus’ stare. “What?” She said as she faced him. Markus raised his eyebrow and gave her an intense glare. “Um, you want some too?” North offered him the soda. Markus face palmed himself, how did I end up with this girl?
“No North I was expecting a “thank you”,” Markus replied  as he pushed her hand down that was holding the thirium soda. North opened her mouth then finally said,
“Thank you,” she struggled saying it. Markus laughed at her struggle to just say two words.
“Your welcome North,” He said as he smiled at her. North smiled widely back at him then walked towards the kitchen.
“You’re still sleeping on the couch though!” She called out to him. Markus changed his facial expression to confused.
“What?”
“You didn’t think you were getting off so easily from stealing my thirium soda did ya?”