Chapter 21: Perfect Place

They got the cake, clothes, ring but a place to get married. Markus (as always) had an idea.

“The abandoned cathedral?” North questioned as she crossed her arms. The android couple were in the kitchen.
“Yep,” Markus replied as he smiled at her. North raised her eyebrows at her before replying.
“Sounds… romantic?” she stated sarcastically while laughing a little.
“All we have to do is clean it up a little,” Markus replied.
“Okay- wait, WITH WHO!?” North yelled as she gripped onto his shoulders and looking at him in the eye. Damn she’s scary.
“J-just with.. uh… all of our friends,” Markus stuttered.
“ALL OF THEM!?” North pushed him back a little.
“We need all the help we can get,” Markus explained. North glared at him and was about to say something until she put her arm around her stomach and looked like she was gonna be sick. “North are you okay?” Markus asked as he put a hand on her shoulder.
“I-I just n-need to-” North stopped herself from speaking and quickly ran upstairs to the toilet. What’s going on with her? Markus walked through the kitchen to go upstairs then into the bathroom. North was throwing up in the toilet violently (fitting for her). This is like the fifth time this week. Markus gently put a hand on her back and pulled back her hair.
“North, we really have to call CyberLife about this,” Markus stated. After a few minutes North replied.
“I already told you, I called them and… t-they… uh… they said it was j-just because of t-thirium soda!” North snapped as she stood up dazily. Markus held her close so she wouldn’t faint.
“Maybe you shouldn’t come to the cathedral today, stay here and rest,” Markus suggested.
“No.. I’m fine, I want to help, it’s my wedding as well,” She chuckled a little at the last part.
“I know, but you come first,” Markus stated as he hugged her, North hugged him back.    
“Like I said, I’m fine Markus,” North replied as she let go of him.
“Well, if you’re sure, but just stay close to me the whole time, incase something happens,” Markus ordered.
“Thanks dad,” she chuckled sarcastically. Hah, hah, very funny North.
“Heh, last time I checked I am your husband,” Markus joked back.
“Correction, fiance,” she replied while smirking. 
“Well, we are getting married soon, so it should be alright to call you my wife, right?” Markus held her hands and pulled her closer.
“Sure.”

*Timeskip*

The two had arrived at the cathedral, North was dreading it, she was sick, tired and hungry.
“I can take you back if you want,” Markus suggested as he turned off the car.
“As much I would love to sleep and drink thirium soda, I don’t want these idiots messing up everything,” North stated. Markus chuckled at her remark.
“If you say so,” Markus replied as he got out of the car with North following from behind. Outside of the Cathedral were their friend’s cars, Kara’s was a red and large, y’know family sized, with on the back window a fairy princess sticker customized by Alice, of course, since she thinks she’s a fairy princess herself and inside were stuffed with stuffed animals and toys, especially Timothy the fox. Next was Chloe’s car it was white and very high quality, the best car you could get in Detroit actually, payed by Elijah Kamski, the inside were black seats, steering wheel etc, basically Markus and North’s car looked like crap compare to hers. Then there was Connor’s car, well Hank’s car, it was an old model, dark gray at the top part,  and a light gray colour at the bottom part, inside were beer bottles and thirium donuts innocently homemade by Connor. Finally was Josh’s car, Simon accompanied him because his car got taken away since it was dangerously, and overly, customized with Norkus banners, pictures, life sized models… yeah now you can see how it got taken away. Though, it doesn’t meant that Josh’s car is completely different. His car was a dark green with huge black text going across the driver’s door that spelt #Norkus, with underneath it in smaller text #TheirHeartsAreCompatible (Author: Which is true they are compatible <3). Inside was even worse, in the back seat were stacks of photos all of Markus and North “canon” moments till now. Yep they are obsessed. North rolled her eyes at Josh’s car as Markus chuckled at it. They walked hand in hand inside the cathedral to see their crazy friends.
“FINALLY, THEY’RE HERE!” announced Hank in a gruff tone. Simon, Josh, Kara and Luther immediately ran up to Markus and North… well more North.
“How are you?” Kara asked concerned as she put a hand on her arm. Wait… do they know that she’s sick.
“Dead,” North chuckled.
“Oh, well I got this, it’s suppose to help with the-
“NO, I mean no, I’m fine Kara,” North quickly interrupted her before Kara could get whatever it was out of her coat pocket. Kara looked at her confused until North used telepathy to talk to her. WHAT IS GOING ON!?
“Oh.. okay!” Kara replied cheerfully as she eyed her and Markus.
“What’s going on?” Markus asked confused as he looked at everyone.
“It’s nothing Markus, we.. we were just talking that I can’t take that type of medicine it’s not compatible with my system,” North stated, Kara grinned and nodded. Okay? 
“CAN I TAKE A PHOTO!?” Josh bursted randomly as he whipped out his shipping camera. I guess he couldn’t hold in the fanboy anymore.
“I’m pretty sure you got enough photos in the back of your car,” North snickered as she crossed her arms.
“EEK! You s-saw!” Simon stuttered.
“We did Simon,” Markus replied with a tone of laughter in his voice. Simon and Josh glanced at each other, then Josh slowly lift his camera up.
“JOSH DON’T YOU DARE-
Before North could say anything else Josh quickly snapped a photo of them two and ran away along with Simon laughing. North face palmed and shook her head as Markus just stood there a bit embarrassed.
“DAD! DAD! DAD!” pestered Alice. Luther muttered to himself ‘For the love of RA9’ before replying.
“Yes Alice,” he replied trying to sound genuine.
“I got a question!” Alice announced as she tugged on his muscular arm, Kara smiled down at her.
“Okay what is it?” Luther asked as he kneeled down to her level.
“Where do androids come from?” she asked innocently. The four blushed blue at her question. Why.. did.. She have to ask that?  
“W-why do you ask?” Luther stuttered.
“Oh, because Simon and Josh were talking about N-
“ALICE!” Kara quickly scooped her up in her arms and covered her mouth, North sighed in relief. Markus looked behind Kara to see Simon and Josh smiling cheekily and waving. What WERE they talking about? Alice’s voice was muffled from Kara’s hand. “Alice, we got to talk to you about something okay,” Kara stated as she let go of Alice and they walked of with Luther.
“Hm, kids are cute,” North commented as she crossed her arms gently over her stomach. Kids huh? 
“Yeah, they are,” Markus stated as he stared at Alice who was confused and had a disgusted look on her face as Luther and Kara were trying to give her the “talk” without scaring her for life.
“HEY ARE YOU GUYS GONNA HELP OR WHAT!?” Hank yelled at them. Hank was painting the walls, he had white and black paint all over his grey ‘drinking’ shirt, and on his black large pants. Connor was next to him, innocently sitting on an empty paint bucket passing him water or extra paint. Chloe was close to Connor and Hank except instead of painting she was working on the interior. White and blue flowers were in glass vases all a long the top of the stone fence that was surrounding the stage (Author: Idk if the thing is called a stage, and I’m too lazy to look it up so… deal with it :) ). She was wearing an apron over her dress to stop the paint to stain it… not like when Alice threw thirium spaghetti and her totally one of a kind (not) navy blue dress. Josh and Simon were setting up, on the wall at the back of the stage thing, a memory wall? Basically all it was were photos of Markus and North together, they even had a photo of them connecting hands the first time at Jericho, also one of when they had their first kiss. HOW DID THEY GET THOSE!? After Kara and Luther had their special talk with Alice, who was now scarred for life (great work guys), were also doing interior design but more bigger than Chloe’s small and delicate touches. Luther was at the near top of a ladder putting up banners and other ceiling decorations. Kara had Alice, who had the look of child trauma on her face, on her shoulders so she could pass the decorations to Luther.
“So, who do you want to help first?” Markus asked. North scanned the room for a moment before making a decision.
“I guess Hank, I never really got to have a proper conversation with him,” North stated.
“Sure!” Markus replied as he held her hand. The two walked over to Hank and Connor.
“Hello!” Connor greeted as he waved slightly at them.
“Hi,” Hank gruffed as he painted the walls.
“Hey to you too, asshole,” North smirked as she crossed her arms like a sassy queen she is. Hanks widened his eyes and turned to her.
“HEY- hmph, you got attitude, I’ll give you that,” he chuckled as he smiled at her.
“Hah, I knew you two would get along!” Connor cheered.  If you call that getting along Connor. 
“Anyway, what can we help you with?” Markus asked.
“Painting, obviously,” Hank grunted.
“I like this asshole already,” North whispered to Markus as she laughed a little.
“Ugh, my back is killing me, CONNOR GET OFF YOUR ASS AND PAINT THIS FOR ME! Are one of you gonna help!?” Hank yelled as he pointed to the paint brush and paint bucket. Connor nodded and got up from the paint bucket and took the paint brush of Hank’s hand as Hank sat back down; Connor’s face had an innocent smile on it. 
“I can do it!” North replied as she looked at Markus for approval with a smile plastered on her face. Aw… How can I say no to that face? North smiled widely at him and walked over to Connor and put a nearby apron on then started painting.
“Fine, but if you feel sick just tell me,” Markus agreed as he kissed her on the cheek. She smiled at him again and walked over to Connor. Markus sat next down to Hank on another empty paint bucket.
“So, how have you been Hank?” Markus asked trying to attempt a conversation.
“Like I want to die…because my back hurts like hell,” Hank grumbled.                     
“Oh o-okay,” Markus replied awkwardly. The sat there for a few minutes in complete awkward silence just staring at Connor and North until Hank spoke.
“How far have your relationship have gone?” Hank asked with a sly smirk. What?
“Uh, what do you mean?”
“Like, have you guys had sex yet?”
IAGHUOGHOEHOAUGHOAUEHOAUGOE: System FAILING!!! Markus face turned bright blue. “I’ll take that as a yes,” Hank chuckled as he crossed his arms. …. He’s right. Markus stared at North after that, who was complaining at Connor who was licking the paint or “sampling” it is what he says.
“CONNOR STOP LICKING THE PAINT!” North demanded.  Connor looked up to her since he had his back hunched while licking- sorry “sampling” the paint.
“I HAVE TO SAMPLE EVERYTHING I SEE NORTH!”
“YEAH? WELL YOUR WASTING THE PAINT, SO STOP IT CONNOR!” 
Markus chuckled at them as Hank not so much.
“CONNOR WHAT DID I TELL YOU!?” yelled Hank as he stood up from his seat.  Connor slowly turned around.
“S-sorry lieutenant!” Connor apologised as he quickly got back to work.
“Thanks asshole!” called out North as she was grinning.
“YOUR WELCOME BI-
“Don’t call her that!” Markus interrupted before Hank could finish. Hank sat back down and laughed a little.
“Thanks dad!” North joked again as she turned her head around and winked at Markus. NORTH- wait why is she calling me dad?  Markus blushed slightly then Hank started to burst out laughing.
“HAHAH! SHE BASICALLY JUST CALLED YOU DADDY-
“HANK I SWEAR TO RA9 SHUT UP!” Markus shouted as he blushed darker. Markus could slightly hear North giggling.
RA9 save me.