Chapter Seven (Alex's POV)

Toothless continued to fly over the forest. Meanwhile, I was screaming my head off and trying not to eat a bug. "I'm going to throw up if you don't get him to land soon!" I screamed up at Hiccup.

"Okay, okay." His muffled voice said from on top of Toothless.

We began to descend. As soon as we were within ten feet of the ground I pushed away from Toothless and fell to the ground. As I landed I rolled forward, and lay sprawled on the ground until Toothless landed.

"You comfortable on the ground? Or do you want to get up?" Astrid asked snarkily and reached down for me with her hand. I grabbed her hand and yanked her down on the ground, then stood up.

"I believe that I would like to stand." I replied haughtily. She narrowed her eyes and stood up.

"Uh...let's find some dragons." Hiccup said awkwardly and walked off with Toothless following. I glared at Astrid and followed Toothless.

"Look at this." Hiccup whispered in an excited voice, waving his hands.

There was a giant dragon, about twice my height with huge wings. "What is it?"

"A Timberjack." Astrid said in a bored voice. "Normally docile, deadly when angered." I raised an eyebrow and looked to Hiccup.

"Hmm." He said, looking from me to the dragon. "Come on." He got up and walked towards the dragon.

"Are you crazy?" I asked as I followed him into the clearing. The Timberjack eyed him curiously then looked to me. Hiccup reached out with a hand and the dragon placed its snout under his hand.

"Over here." He said to me. "Put your hand on mine." Cautiously I placed my hand on top of his and he took his hand away.

"What?" I asked in fear as my hand rested on the Timberjack's head.

"Get to know the dragon. Give him a name." Hiccup said as though it were a simple, every day thing. "Come on Astrid. Toothless said there was a semi-friendly Changewing nearby." They walked off and left me with the 'Timberjack'.

"So. Guess it's just you and me, dragon." I said half heartedly to him. He flapped his wings gently and brought the edge down to my level. "What? Wow, your wings are sharp." I looked at them in wonder.

"Humph. Herm, nerph." The dragon said in a grunting language, then pointed to its mouth with its talons.

"Um...are you trying to tell me your name?" It's head bobbed up and down and it flapped its wings gently, then pointed to its mouth. "Sharptooth? Is that your name?" Sharptooth nodded vigorously. I laughed at the sight of the huge dragon nodding.

Soon enough Hiccup, Astrid, and Toothless came back. Astrid looked none too happy to be riding on the back of the Changewing, though.

"Where are we heading off to?" I asked impatiently, wanting to find my brother.

Astrid replied in an angry voice. "We're going to get out of here, of course! No delays, we have to go now."

"I'm afraid I won't be joining you, then." I said back in a smug tone. "I have to find my brother."

Astrid looked ready to punch me until Hiccup broke into the conversation. "It was nice meeting you, Alex. Have fun finding your brother." He mounted Toothless. "Time to fly." Astrid got into the Changewing and they both took off into the air.

"Stupid." I muttered to myself before clambering onto Sharptooth's back. "C'mon, I've gotta find Fili....and I guess I need to find Percy and Annabeth as well."

Authors Note:
Sorry about not updating in a while, but I'm back for a little while sense I have a snow day. I hope you enjoy!