chapter 3 ~Edited~

Bakugo's pov:

I wake up and immediately feel the effect of leg day Saturday and leg day Sunday. I sit up and walk over to my wardrobe. I pull out the tracksuit I wore to my last competition; a black pair of track-pants and a black jacket with orange-y red flames along the bottom fading upwards into little orange sparkles like you get from a fire. I also grabbed my black skin tight shirt and black skin tight shorts. I change quickly and do my bathroom stuff before grabbing my heavy duffle bag and throwing it over my shoulder like I do with my school bag. I walk down into the kitchen, grab myself a piece of toast and immediately start running to school, ignoring my burning muscles.

I see a small swarm of students standing next to a bus. I join them. "Thank you for showing up, Bakugou." Mr. Aizawa glares at me.

"Whatever..." I reply, still exhausted.

"The bus trip will be three hours long. I expect you all to behave, understood?" Mr. Aizawa says sternly. "Sit wherever. I don't care."

Everyone cheers and starts clambering onto the bus. I groan and force my tired and aching legs up the two steps on the bus. I sit down at the back of the bus and push my earphones in deeply to blast some really awesome music. I stare outside the window and at the shrinking group of students. Someone taps my shoulder. I look at them and give them a glare that is the equivalent of daggers. "What do you want, Shitty Hair?"

He smiles brightly at me. "Just wanted to make sure you were still alive," Kirishima says. I click my tongue at him and turn my attention back to the outside world. The scenery start moving rapidly, all blurring into one. I groan from realising I'm going to have to deal with my classmates annoying questions. But at least, I'll finally be on the ice for the first time in fourteen months.

~Three hours later~

We finally reach the hotel after a torturous bus ride. Mr. Aizawa crawls out of his sleeping bag and stands at the front of the class. "Ok everyone. You'll be sharing a room with three other people." He pulls out a sheet of paper. "in room fourteen, Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki and Ojiro. Room fifteen, all the girls. You will have a bigger room. Room sixteen, me. Room seventeen, Kirishima, Bakugo, Sero and Denki. Room eighteen, Satou, Kouda and Mineta (🤢🤮). Room nineteen, Aoyama, Shouji, and Tokoyami." Mr. Aizawa pauses. "No complaining about you roommates. Now go and find your rooms. The workers already know you have arrived. Your room keys have been placed next to your doors. In an hour we're going to the rink!"

Everyone quickly runs to their room except me. I'll never stoop as low as these extras. I walk up the stairs and to room seventeen. I open the door and see Kirishima, Denki and Sero chatting on their beds. I slam the door shut behind me, drawing all the attention to me. I snarl at them. "What do you want!?"

"Nothing, Bakubro!" kirishima flashes a toothy grin at me.

I stomp over to him and pick him up by the collar. "What did you just call me!?" I shout as my hands start to warm up.

"Bakubro!"

"Don't ever call me that again!" I shout and throw him back on the bed. I walk over to mine and throw my bag onto it. I open it and realise the Old Hag has packed the one thing I really didn't want her to bring. My skates. "Curse the Old Hag..." I whisper to myself as I push the underneath my clothes.

"Nice tracksuit, Bakugou. Where'd you get it?" Sero asks.

I turn to look at him. "The clothes store, idiot," I lie. It was a gift from one of my sponsors last year. I turn back around and look through my bag, ticking things off my mental checklist. Once I know I have everything with me, I move my bag onto the floor and lie down while listening to music. If these blaming extras decide to make a lot of noise, I'll never forgive them.