Chapter 4 ~Edited~

"Bakugou! It's been so long!" He shouts and tackles me to the ground and begins crying. The class looks at me in shock and confusion. Yurio is definitely trying to hold back a fit of laughter.

"Get off me, Victor!" I shout angrily.

"But it's been so long since I last saw you!"

I look behind him and see Yuri standing there, looking awkward and out of place. "Uh, Victor? You should let him go before you suffocate him." Yuri nervously chuckles. Yurio can't hold back his laughter anymore. He starts laughing so hard that he collapses ontot eh ground and tears form in the corners of his eyes.

Victor and Yuri look at the laughing boy and their eyes widen. Victor jumps off me and skates over to Yurio. He now tackles Yurio into a chest compressing hug. Yuri takes off his blade protectors and skates next to me. He puts his hand out for me to take but I ignore it and stand up by myself. "I don't need your help," I hiss at him. He sighs heavily.

"I'm sorry about Victor. He just really misses coaching a prodigy like you. Also, congratulations on making it to the Grand Prix!" Yuri cheers. I emit small explosion from my hands and stare deeply into his soul.

"Don't you dare mention that here. My class doesn't know about my skating yet."

Yuri frantically apologises. Yurio struggles out of Victors hug, but when he escapes he skates away without hesitation and over to my side. Victor skates back over to me. He claps his hands together as he looks down at me. "Let's see how rusty you've become!" Everyone looks at me weirdly and I groan.

"Shut up Old Man! I don't know you!" I try to keep my secret, a secret though I know it is slowly revealing itself.

Victor cries like a toddler who doesn't get what they want. "What do you mean I don't know you!? I've been training you ever since you were seven!"

I look over at my confused classmates. Mina steadily skates over to me. "What are they talking about, Bakugou?" She asks.

"Who's that?" Yuri asks.

"She's a classmate of mine..." I reply.

"And you didn't tell her about me or your ice skating!?" Victor over exaggerates. "I'm so offended!" He puts his hand over his heart to exaggerate his point.

"What!? Bakugou, you ice skate!?" Mina shouts at an ear-piercing volume. The whole class looks at me with wide eyes.

"You dumbass! I didn't want anyone to find out!" I shout at Victor.

"Oops, sorry," he replies. Victor leans into my ear to whisper something. "let's see some of those spins. Maybe even impress your crush~" Victor teases. My eyes widen and I look over at him in utter shock.

"I hate you, Victor!" I shout and he starts to skate around the rink, slowly picking up speed. I start chasing after him. The class all stare in awe at my speed and talent.

"I'll let you slap me if you do a triple Salchow!" He bargains.

I come to a quick stop and so does he. "Come on Pomeranian! Let's see how rusty you've become!" Yurio teases.

I growl at him. "Geez, fine. If that'll get you off my back." I skate to the edge of the rink. "It's been a year. If you dare laugh at me if I fail, I will kill you," I shout at Yurio. I mentally prepare myself for my first trick on the ice in basically a year. I skate and jump into the air with wobbly technique and send myself flipping. I land with one leg on the ground and the other out in front of me. I hear cheers and people whistling from beside me. I look over and see the rest of my class. Victor comes up to me and shakes his head. I grin and slap him across the face. He covers the hand print on his cheek.