Chapter 5 ~Edited~

Bakugo's pov:

Phones click and laughing fills my ears. I open my eyes and see Kirishima, Sero and Denki taking photos of me. "What the hell?" I growl.

"Oh no, he's awake. Retreat!" kirishima screams and runs out of the room with Sero and Denki trailing closely behind him. I return to my original position and groan. I smile at the thought of seeing the beautiful blonde, blue eyed male again. I force myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I shower and change into a white tracksuit with black thick lines over the stitching (like the one Yuri Katsuki wears but only different colours). I pull on my runners, grab my phone and walk into the dining room. A large table has been set out in the corner of the room, a few smaller tables around it holding other families. I walk over and sit down, ignoring the hideous sound of peoples voice discussing irrelevant stuff. All the attention turns to me when Kirishima says, "Hey, Bakubro."

"If you don't delete those photos of me I'll tell the entire class about your crush," I whisper. He nods and I stand, taking my plate and filling it up with a variety of foods available at the buffet.

Mr. Aizawa grabs the entire class' attention. "Today you are going to be getting more confident on ice skates and then tomorrow you will be learning the art of fighting while on skates. Bakugo, since you are already so confident, you can skate and do whatever you want today." I nod my head and stuff my face with food.

'Can't wait to see Yurio today but it's going to be awkward.' I stand up and grab a bowl of cereal. Everyone stares in awe at how much I can eat.

"Stop staring!" I say through mouthfuls.

After the class finishes with their meals, Aizawa instructs us all to get what we need and to return in ten minutes. I'm not as stupid as everyone else so I don't rush towards my room where I grab my bottle and room key. I return to Mr. Aizawa, surprised to be the only one down here.

"How long have you been ice skating?"

My response lacks enthusiasm as I say, "since I was 6."

"Did you ever compete?"

"Obviously. I won most of them, too."

"Are you still competing?"

"I've got one more comp before I completely stop and focus on being a hero," I respond, trying to contain my sadness.

Mr. Aizawa sighs. "Was figure skating a dream of yours?"

"Yeah..." I respond truthfully.

"Is it still your dream?" I stay silent, lying isn't something a hero should do. "You should think about it, Bakugou. Do what you believe is right, not what society wants. Be a hero if that's your calling but if it isn't then don't be one. No one wants someone who somewhat wants to become a hero to save them. I don't care what path you choose. It's your choice." It took him long enough to give decent advice. As soon as the class fills the foyer, we leave.

Upon arrival to the rink, I make a steady path to the males changing room and pull off my tracksuit, leaving me in my black skin tight outfit. I pull out my ice skates and rest them beside me on the seat and begin stretching my legs. Midway through my hamstring stretch, the door creaks open and questions from the majority of the class fills my ears. I shout at them to shut up and leave the room. I continue stretching out my muscles on a bench outside the rink.

"You're flexible," Mr. Aizawa says.

Embarrassment fills my cheeks. "I'm really not." I finish my stretch and put on my skates and stand on the ice. I scan the joint for Yurio but his familiar figure has not appeared yet. I sigh and begin skating around the rink (few forward and a few backwards). The class follows the grey haired male onto the ice. I walk over to him. "Where's Pork Cutlet Bowl?"

Victor sighs and drops his eyes. "He's really sick and Yurio is looking after him so I have to take your class." He pulls out a folded piece of paper and hands it to me. I skim over it multiple times and shock is evident on my face. "I have your training resume all complete. You need to think of a routine and costume ideas."

"What kind of drugs are you on to believe that I can actually achieve this in a small amount of time?" I shout at him. The class look over at me.

"You aren't. That's why you're going to have to train for longer. You're competing at an international level, Bakugo. You can't go slacking off and expect to win by doing that. Yurio is much better than you and he's versing you and I expect you to win," he says sternly. I gulp and nod my head. "Take three hours, see if you can complete it in that time and if not, I expect your pretty face to not take that as an excuse to leave because afterwards, I'm training with you for an hour to see how your technique has improved. Don't forget to thing about your routine," Victor finishes and starts teaching my class. I sigh in defeat and return to the changerooms to grab my phone and headphones.

I put on a mix of songs I could use for my short and long program and begin skating.