story 1, Where is he?

This may contain spoilers of seasons 1-3 make sure to read the script first

--------

--------

--------

-------

------

-------

-------

Senn's P.O.V

I woke up from a nice long nap and looked around. The room I was in was a nice cold cave.

'Oh no, where is he?' I whispered to myself. Ria would be so mad if I told her I lost our son! I had to find him but where? The Sendaris clan is too boring even if he's part Sendaris. The Kaltaris clan is too, well, green he hates green. The Mendaris clan is too, well, he has no friend there so, no. The Voltaris clan and Nestoris clan are the only ones left so I guess I should check, quick!

"Hey, Senn, what you lookin for!" a voice shouted. I looked to see who it was and I saw a female Ardoni who looked to be from the Nestoris clan and oddly looked like, no, it can't be, the Tide Sinnger had a kid or was she his wife, nope it was kid she's too young to be his wife.

"Hello, I don't think I know you?" I said still very confused

"Oh, my name is Ariel Nestoris or the Tide Singer's daughter." she replied happily. "So what are you lookin for?"

"Um, I lost my son. He likes to be with the Nestoris or Voltaris clan so I thought I'd check here." I said looking around.

"Do you mean the little Voltaris kid?" she asked kindly

"Yeah well, he's part Sendaris." I replied still looking around.

"HI, SENN!" I herd a kid shout. Who could that be I thought as I looked to see who it was.

"Who is he?" I asked without recognizing the markings.

"Oh, he's Scar Voltaris also known has Tygren's son." Ariel said

"Wait... Tygren!" I shouted quickly scared of the kid.

"Don't worry, he's nice." She said quietly.

"Yeah, I don't kill." Scar said creepily.

"Hey guys, I'm going to finish my father's legacy!" another kid shouted. I quickly looked to see who it was and it looked like...no...Thalleous' son...nope I'm out! We all looked at the child in fear then suddenly he said. "a blacksmith!" we all looked at each other a bit relieved.

"Blacksmith brothers!" a Sendaris kid said as he came in the group and high-fived the other kid.

"Who are you two?" I asked looking at the kids.

"I'm Galleous and this is Thalleous." the first one said.

"HELP!" Thalleous screamed as he ran away and we all looked at Scar who was holding a diamond spear.

"What? Target practice." he said and shrugged his shoulders. 

"Where'd you get the spear from, Scar?!" I asked angrily.

"My dad gave it to me after he went on a mission, why?" he replied kindly.

"Th...That...That's the same spear that killed...Thal...Thalleous." I stuttered.

"Thalleous who? The kid?" Scar asked.

"Thalleous Sendaris, the ardoni that saved me." I said quietly.

"Oh, I'm sorry." he replied. I walked away still looking for my son but he wasn't in Nestoria so I went back to Voltaria and looked. I walked into my room and looked around.

"What are you looking for, Senn?" a familiar voice asked from behind me. I turned to see who it was and saw a light blue Sendaris known has Ria standing right in front of me.

"Ah! Um...Nothing!" I said quickly trying not scare her.

"Don't trick me, I already know what your looking for, silly." she said jokingly.

"Really?" I said worried.

"Yeah, YOU LOST OUR SON IDIOT!" she shouted.

"Oh, you knew." I said scared.

"Don't worry, Senn, I found him." she said while pointing at Seth.

"Oh, good." I said in relief.

"But I'll still punish you." she said angrily.

"Really, Ria!" I shouted.

"No, who do you think I am, Osivian?" she said jokingly.

"Oh, your really mean sometimes you, know that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, I know." Ria replied.

Hope you liked this short story!!!-Crazy_child200