Story 3, Herobrine?

I decided to do one with Herobrine so...this might be weird...or crazy...kill me...

here's the story I guess...

Herobrine's P.O.V.

I woke up and of course decided to check up on my child, Steve. I know he's also me or he's my brother no I just named my kid Steve and walked away...my wife chose the name and I got ANGRY that it was Steve...but who cares...apparently me...anyway I when't to check on my child. I slowly walked to the door and opened it ever so carefully and...HE WAS GONE!!! I started freaking out and then realized the window was open...I think I'm now Senn, NO! I need to find my child before Senn finds out and yells at me for teasing him. I walked to the window and jumped out. But of course I land on my feet and follow the......gummy bear trail? who gave him gummy bears? So I followed the trail to...Voltaria? And of course I bump into Senn.

"Herobrine?" he said very confused.

"Yes."

"What are you looking for?" Senn asked looking around for something too.

"Nothing...What are you looking for, Senn?" I said kinda quickly.

"Um...Nothing..." Senn said like he was trying to hide something.

"Your looking for your son aren't you, Senn?"

"Yes...don't tell Ria...now tell me what your looking for?" he said looking at me.

"Um...I..." I said thinking of an excuse.

"Don't tell me what?" Ria said as she came out from the bushes and hit Senn's shoulder.

"Ow, that hurt!" he said looking at Ria in anger.

"Senn lost...um..er..." I said and looked at Senn who was holding a sword. "He lost...Voltar?" I said as Senn put away the sword.

"Oh, I'll help, Senn, some kid probably got their grubby hands on it!" she said kinda creepily.

"O...ka...y?" Me and Senn said at the same time.

Ria left and Senn asked the same question."What are you looking for?"

"Don't make fun of me but I lost...my...um...son..." I stuttered.

"Okay...so you can make fun of me but I can't make fun o you?" Senn said kinda laughing at the same time.

"Just help me find my son and I'll help you find yours." I said has I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, master of lighting." he said Teasingly as I rolled my eyes again.

"Lets go!" he said pointing at a trail of more gummy bears.

"Okay?" I said as we started to walk. we followed the gummy trail to a cave, or as Ardoni call them a room, so me and Senn walked inside and saw the trail end.

"Where'd the gummy bears go?" Senn said as he ate the last one.

"SENN! WHY DID YOU EAT THEM?! THAT'S GROSS!" I shouted.

"They were gummy bears. Why won't you eat them?" he replied as I grossed out looking at him.

"They were on the floor. That's why." I said

"five second rule?" Senn said

"THAT WAS ON THE FLOOR FOR MORE THAN FIVE!!!" I shouted as Senn jumped back a little.

"Okay?" Senn said and almost right after that a net fell on us.

"What?" I said.

"We caught the...Dad?" I heard a voice say.

"I thought we were catching the Easter bunny?" another voice said in confusion."Um...OH MAN WE HAVE TO LET THEM GO THAT'S MY DAD!!!!!" the voice said as I realized it was my son's.

"Let me go or else!" I said looking at the two.

"Yeah let us go or...your grounded?" Senn said looking confused as looked at me.

"Don't let this idiot go, I think he's the Easter bunny." I said pointing at Senn.

"WHAT!? THAT'S MEAN! LET ME GO! I'LL TELL RIA!!!" Senn said trying to sound scary while being mad.

"I already know, Senn." Ria said while walking in the cave.

"I hate you." Senn said.

"LET ME OUT!" I yelled.

"Let him out." Ria ordered.

"Okay!" the kids said at the same time while Seth lifted the net with his song.

"Thank you!" Senn said happily and his son put the back down on his face after I left.

"OW!" he screamed.

"Ria did you get hurt?" a Ardoni from outside asked.

"No that was Senn!" she replied.

"Lets go home Steve." I said while giggling and grabbing my child's hand.

Hope you liked this one! one of my keys on the key bored broke while writing this one and it was the...E...sadness-Crazy_child200