Story 4, Lucan!

This story is for Moon7Shine. hope you like it!!! =D

Niika's P.O.V

I was baking a cake for Lucan I looked over and saw Lucan with a whole stack of cakes, and he was just walking in with 10 cakes!!! who does that??!!

"Lucan, why do you have so many cakes?" I asked him quietly and angrily.

"Um...I was hungry?" He questioned himself.

"Well then. Happy Birthday, Lucan." I said a bit agitated by him and cakes.

"It's...my Birthday?" he said very confused.

"Yes...?"

"Oh, I forgot."

"Daddy forgot his birthday?" I heard a little girl ,by the name of Jasper, giggle.

"Yeah...he forgot...again." I said rolling my eyes.

"I DID NOT FORGET...I just...thought it is tomorrow...that's all." he said kinda sad at the end.

"Okay. Jasper, where's your brother?" I asked looking at the little child, who was only five.

"I don't know? he just left when I was climbing a tree." she said so quietly.

"You lost your brother!" I said trying not to yell while I face palmed.

"So...Kiyosi is gone?" Lucan said looking at me over the stack of cakes. And yes we named our child Kiyosi! So what?!

"no Lucan, not gone...just...missing." I said trying to hold back my anger.

"You just ruined the best birthday gift!" Lucan teased.

"I DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!" I finally yelled. Lucan stared in shock and Jasper pulled out a knife in self defense, and yes Lucan gave her a knife.

"Mommy, why did you scream?" I heard a young voice come from the cakes. We all looked at the cakes and saw a little hand brake through.

"Lucan!" I shouted.

"Were'd he come from?" Lucan said in confusion.

"Did I say the tree was next to a bakery?" Jasper said quietly.

"Mom, I was just eating cake and now I'm here. What happen'd?" Kyioshi asked.

"Lucan, we don't have enough money to buy those cakes, their cheaper to make them yourself." I said confused

"I didn't steal them!" Lucan said quickly.

"Lucan!" I yelled.

And Lucan died that day...I hope you liked this one!-Crazy_child200