Story 6, A Few Random Stories...

I was bored and now you get these short stories-Crazy_Child200

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... I'm just kidding its just a long time ago...To like the time when Galleous was still alive...

Igneous' P.O.V.

"Galleous is still alive? He must be as old has the Walls of Time by now!" Aren said...Then Galleous just broke through a window.

"I AM THE WALLS OF TIME!!!!" He said while flexing and showing us the Walls of Time tattooed on his arm.

"What?" both me and Aren said at the same time...Then Thalleous broke through the other window.

"I die and come back, and this is what I see?!?!" He said pointing at his brother.

Galleous..The Walls of Time!- A friend of mine, and my, Idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thalleous' P.O.V.

"Okay, Ingressus, ready?" Achillean asked while holding Ingressus' leg and Tygren was holding the other...so they can see if Ingressus could really do the splits in the air...

"Yes~~" He replied in a scared voice while preparing for the pain of torn muscles.

"Okay!" replied Tygren.

"YOU THOUGHT I COULDEN'T!!!!" He yelled has he was brought in the air doing the splits.

"Now the real question is can you do it without help." Tygren stated as he gave an evil glance at Achillean.

"Wha-" Ingressus was cut short by Tygren and Achillean who dropped him at the same time. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ouch!" I winced.

"HA!" Tygren shouted as he did the splits while touching his toes, on both his feet!

"How!?" I shouted.

"Oh, its easy actually!" Galleous said as he did the splits.

"Well that's one thing you have that's better than me...I guess."

"Oh really? Here hold this." Galleous said has he handed me a hammer.

"Okay?" he handed me the hammer and as soon as it hit my hand it fell to the ground. "Is that like Thor's hammer or something??"

"Nope! Your just a weakling!" He replied.

"Wait, let me see that hammer!" Tygren demanded.

"Here." Galleous picked up the hammer and handed it to Tygren who dropped it right after.

"IT IS THOR'S HAMMER!!!" Tygren shouted.

"More like Galleous' hammer." Achillean laughed.

"At least I'm not The Walls of Time!" I said jokingly.

"You know this is why I'm wearing a cloak!" Galleous shouted.

"Wait...Your The Walls of Time?" Ingressus asked.

"Yes~~" Galleous sighed as he took of his cloak.

"Your so stupid!" Tygren laughed...and of course every one could not stop laughing.

The Splits-A friend of mine, and my, Idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tygren's P.O.V.

You think Hawken's just this scrawny guy...BUT NO!! He hides all his muscle under that cloak, or robe, of his!!

On Mt. Velgrin This took place.

"I could kill you right here, and now if you didn't have that song!" Hawken shouted.

"Oh really, prove it!" I shouted back.

"Okay, I'll go get some popcorn!" Thalleous said as he left.

"Well...I guess we wait?..Now, why do you think you can beat me?" I asked.

"Because I'm stronger, that's why!"

"How are you stronger?"

"I'll show you if you don't believe me." He said has he ripped off his shirt, for what reason? I do not know..but man was he ripped!!!!

"Oh man! You were right!" I shouted.

"Oh...now I'm cold.."

"Well now you know how I feel!"

Hawken The Great-A friend of mine, and my, Idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These were a few weird stories my friend and I came up with I hope you like them!!!!!!-Crazy_child200