Story 7, A bunch more random stories...

Me and my friend made up all of these...like the last chapter and we could not stop laughing...so I hope you laugh too....-Crazy_child200

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A long time ago in a galaxy...I mean just a long time ago....sorry...

Thalleous' P.O.V.

When a ardoni dies their songs are left behind...wait...wrong line....When anyone in SoW dies we go to the dead character spot...and yes we are still alive and we still feel pain...and yes the spot is in Ardonia....and yes you can interact with the still alive people...but you mostly stay in the same dead spot!

"Galleous?" I asked looking at my brother.

"Yes?" he replied as he turned around and looked at me, while he set his hammer down of course.

"I...still have a spear in me..." I said while pointing at the spear that was going strait through my heart!

"Oh...You want me to pull it out for ya?" He asked me while grabbing the handle of the spear...which may I add he moved the spear by the tiniest bit and IT HURT!

"Ow....that hurt.....at least its not has bad has when the spear went through me." I said...which I should not have said...because he moved the spear AGAIN!!!!

"Oh...how bad did it hurt when you got that thing logged into your heart then??"

"Ohhhhhhhh.....Are you sure you want to hear the tale?...well then here it goes! Just imagine being a piece of steak...And your being grilled on the grill...then all of  a sudden the person who's cooking you just decides to stab you to see if your cooked enough....and then you want to curl up into a ball and cry....BUT YOU CAN'T, CAUSE YOUR A PEICE OF STEAK!!!!!!!!!"

"Okay...? I don't need to know your life story..." 

"Its not my life story....Its the story of my death...But if you want to hear my life story!"

"Oh no!"

"I was born with an idiot...who is now known has Galleous.....and-"

"HEY!"

"AND! my mommy and daddy died a year after...so I had to grow up with my older sibling as my adult figure....and a stupid person as my one second older than me brother-"

"JUST STOP INSULTING ME!!!!!!!! OR ELSE!!!!!" Galleous said as he yanked the spear right out of me...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Steak!- made by...yours truly...and me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story is my friends full idea...and is dedicated to her...her name is Averi.

Averi's P.O.V.

"Hey Saxon?" I saked.

"Yeah?" he replied while handing Trevor another speed potion.

"Why do you call Trevor Speedy??"

"Why do you think?" He said while Trevor drank the speed potion and zipped across the room.

"Yeah...I know....but you should call him Skippy."

"What?"

"Skippy."

"Okay..."

The next day...

"Hey Skippy?" Saxon asked...but who was he asking?

"Whos Skippy?" I asked confused.

"I gust call everyone Skippy so I don't have to memorize their names."

"AND ITS GETTING ANOING!!!!!" Allister shouted.

"Yeah...for once I agree with Allister." Abbigail said.

"Oh... T-T" Saxon replied while crying.

And from then on Saxon hated math...wait...wrong story....And Saxon still called people Skippy...and also Tygren thought it was funny so he calls Thalleous Skippy...and mostly every one else...

The End...or...

Thalleous

Hates

Everything

Enderknights

Need

Doughnuts