Ch 9: Stargazing Can Be Amazing After a Day of Faking

An aggressive pounding noise on their door scared the hell out of Ricky and Nini waking them up from their peaceful slumber.

He rubs his eyes. "Who the fuck is knocking like that at 9 a.m.? There better be a damn fire."

The knocking continued except it only progressively got louder. Ricky groaned loudly as he unraveled himself from her. He dragged his feet to the door and swung it open. "What?" He says with annoyance in his tone without even checking to see who it is first.

He was greeted by a chipper Madison (a rare sight) looking up at him with a cheerful smile. "Good morning to you too Ricky. I just wanted to make sure everyone was ready in time for tonight's dinner party. It's not like the dinner's we've been having because all of the guests will be attending not just the bridesmaids and groomsmen. It's very important you're both well groomed and dressed accordingly, so I woke you up extra early to ensure everything is in check!"

She hands him a sheet of paper. "This is the dress code and time of the event. I expect you to be on your best behaviors. Chau!" She sashayed back to her suite with a pep in her step.

Ricky rolled his eyes and slammed the door. He made his way back to the bed plopping on his back. He snaked his hands around Nini to pull her to his chest in a spooning position.

"What did she say? I was too drowsy to muster up the strength to listen when I realized it was Madison."

He showed her the paper he was given. "She wanted to make sure we were well prepared many hours prior to the dinner. I don't know about you, but that makes me wanna purposely do the opposite of everything on this list out of spite for waking me up eight hours early."

Nini takes the paper from him and reads it over. "She really woke us up this early just to tell us to wear black and white instead of just white? She could've easily texted this, or hell I even would've been okay with a quick call." She tossed the sheet to the ground.

"You know how she is. She will choose the most extra way before she chooses the easy way out. It's basically the number one rule for all rich people. You didn't read the manual before we got here Neens? Geez I guess you're not as prepared as I thought."

She chuckled and rolled over to face him. "I'm not falling asleep anytime soon, so I guess we may as well get out of bed." As she tried to get up, she was pulled down by him.

"No, we have so much free time to actually get ready. Can we just lay here for a second?"

She was originally gonna oppose stating that they both were bad procrastinators when it came to picking an outfit, but it was so hard to say no to him. Also, she'd be kidding herself if she said she didn't want to feel his strong arms around her again, but he didn't need to know that.

"Fine, but only for a few more minutes." She crawled back into his arms in her previous spooning position. When she did, he surprised her by flipping her so that she was on top of him. She wasn't sure why he did that until he reached down to shower her face with kisses.

She giggled at the ticklish sensation. "Ricky, why're you so kissy today?" He only smiled continuing to kiss whatever exposed skin he could reach.

"I can't help it; your face is so kissable."

"And here I was thinking that you just wanted some more rest."

"I'm such a liar." He placed her body so that she was sitting right above his groin. He kissed up her jawline until he was near her ear savoring the hushed sighs that escaped her mouth. "A big fat liar."

***

They ended up staying in bed for another hour just resting in each other's arms. She allowed him to kiss her face as they relaxed growing used to the intense notion. She did eventually force him to get up much to his dismay. He tried his best to try to convince her stay in bed, but nothing worked this time.