"Wingardium Leviosa"

!!!! I think they're impressive, considering the amount of stories with the tags

0000o0o0o0o0o00oo0o0o0o0o0oo

Back at their dorm, Draco sat cross-legged on Harry's bed while the latter was leaning against the head board.
"What do they think they're doing? Keeping something like that in a school." Harry raged and Draco crawled over to the empty space next to the boy.
"You don't use your eyes do you? Did you not see what it was standing on?" Draco asked as he leant against the headboard himself.

"I don't know? A stone floor! I was too busy looking at it's three heads!" He almost yelled at Draco, "Sorry..." he said and Draco squeezed his hand to silently say it was fine.
"It was standing on a trap door. That means it was guarding something!" Draco pointed out and then the door opened.

"What was standing on a trap door? What was guarding what? What the bloody hell has three heads!" Ron said until he was red in the face. Draco lifted his head from Harry's shoulder and the two shared a look. Harry was pleading and Draco just sighed, gesturing Harry to tell Ron.
"Me and Draco," he ignored the blonde's mumble of Draco and I, "explored the third-floor corrridor-"
"Are you mental!" Ron shouted, almost jumping in the air.
"Yes, well, we found a three-headed dog there. The thing is guarding something, because it was on a trapdoor." Draco droaned, very uninterested in involving Weasley in this. "Now then, I'm going to sleep before the universe comes up with another idea to get me killed, or worse, expelled." Draco said and went to the bathroon to change.
"Someone needs to sort out their priorities." Ron mumbled and said goodnight to Harry.

Harry stood outside in baggy Quidditch uniform and a training broom in his right hand. To his left, the Quidditch Captain- Oliver Wood- took a deep breathe before turning to Harry. Orderly, he placed a trunk down and opened it revealing four balls and two bats.
"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each time has seven players, 3 chasers, 2 beaters, 1 keeper," he gestured to Harry, "a seeker that's you." Wood turned his attention to the trunk and so did Harry, "There are three kinds of balls." He picked up the red one Harry thought looked like a dyed netball, "This one's called the Quaffle. Now, the chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops." Oliver pointed individually to the goal posts, "The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops." He threw the ball to Harry who almost let go of the broom to catch it, "With me so far?"

Testing, Harry chucked the ball in his hand and it was quite heavy, like how he imagined old footballs used to be. He threw it back to wood then pointed to the balls squirming in chains, "I think so. What are those?"
The older boy gave a weary look then handed Harry a bat, "... you better take one of these." With a growl, the ball flew into the air at a damaging pace to whiz straight back, "Careful, it's comin' back!" Wood told him and Harry batted the ball so it went flying past the scoring hoops. "You'd make a fair beater." Wood said, also looking into the distance, "uh-oh." He murmered when the ball came back. Quickly, he wrestled the ball to the ground. A great amount of effort later (and Harry could tell that because Wood was close to sweating), it was back in its seal, "A Bludger. Nasty little things they are. But the only ball I want you to worry about is this...the Golden Snitch." He pulled it from his pocket and handed it to Harry.

"I like this one... but what do I do with it?" He asked and examined it. The wings fluttered, glowing in the midday sun. It's carvings stood out when the curves shimmered and the light tapping of the flap was mesmerising.
"You catch it...before the other team's seeker. You catch this, the game is over. You catch this, Potter, and we win."
"Whoa." He said in astonishment and placed it back in the case.

Charms. Now that class was bordering on bordem at the moment, because all they have done is theory at the moment. The class spent an entire hour on the wand movement. Who needs an hour to memorise 'swish and flick'!
In the middle of the room, Professor Flitwick stood on a stack of large books, a chair behined it for steps to get on top and as support so they do not fall.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Unsurprisingly, Hermione raised it in recognition, "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." All the students did this, but Draco and the other purebloods- apart from ones without wards- in a bored way as they already know the spell. "And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then."

"Wingardrium Leviosar." Ron said with confidence, but then began to repeatedly thwack his wand at the feather.
"No, stop, stop," Draco said and snatched the feather from underneath, "You'll take someone's eye out! And that isn't how you say it. It's pronounced Lev-ee-oh-sar, not levi-oh-sarr." He politely pointed out, but of course Ron took it the wrong way.
"Well you do it then if your so smart." He snapped.
"Fine!" Huffed Draco who took his wand, "Wingardium Leviosa" and the feather floated up.
"Oh, splendid! Ten points to Gryffindor, well done Mr...?"
"Erm... Malfoy, I think?" Draco said but he wasn't so sure.