"that means You Know Who is out there"

[For the future books in this series, I might look at chapter summaries for them. That way, I can still write in the correct timeline, but I can add more detail and do stuff my way too]

Just after that, the three ran to the empty Gryffindor common room- it was past curfew. Inside, Draco lit the fire and wrapped his scarf more tightly around himself. That was the most traumatic thing he had ever seen! Who would do such a thing to a precious unicorn! Pacing back at forth, Ron and Draco were shocked he didn't wear a hole in the carpet.

Sat on the sofa was Ron who looked at Harry and Draco expectantly. "So what happened then?" He exclaimed. Draco got up, took his scarf off and offered Harry his seat on the armchair.

Instantly, Draco got into character. "We were casually walking down the forest, talking like normal-" he shot Harry a glare when the boy stopped a laugh, barely, "when suddenly, Fang bared his razor sharp teeth, barking until he scampered away in fear." He told it like a ghost story, "There, Harry and I saw a hooded figure," he flipped the scarf to wrap around his head life a hood, "feasting on the moon-like blood of a unicorn!" Ron was watching with rapt attention, laughing slightly at Draco's overdramatics, "Then, Harry's scar began to burn," he un-swung the scarf from around his neck to then hold his palm to his forehead and breath through his teeth like he was in pain.

"This galloping sound came from the distance," he lightly tapped his knuckles on the wooden table and they became louder until Draco stopped to carry on telling the story. Harry himself was interested, even though he did live it barely half an hour before, "These four hooves leapt over us." He made a motion with his left arm, "to scare away You Know Who with his centar-ness." Both other boys chuckled at that. Draco puffed his chest out, "I'm the leader of the Centar pack, you will leave, now!"

"Then," Draco sat on the floor cross-legged back to his normal voice, "You guys came and here we are!"
"Thank you for that Malfoy." Laughed Ron, clutching his stomach.

"Yes, well, that means You Know Who is out there, in the forbidden Forest." Draco was back to his serious state.
Immediately, Ron sobered. Harry lifted his finger like he had an idea, "But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns. Don't you see? We had it wrong." He moved both hands animatedly, "A teacher isn't after the stone for themselves, they're after it to bring back Voldemort." The other boy's flinched at the name and Harry suppressed the urge to roll his eyes, "With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll-He'll come back." Harry was scared for the maniac to return. So what if he was a Gryffindor? That man killed his parents, he has a right to be.

Ron worried, slowly going to face his best mate, "You don't think that, now he's out there, he'll try and kill you, do you?" Draco wanted to smack the ginger around the head, so he did. Ron yelped, but Draco gave him a sweet smile for such an idiotic and inconsiderate question. Harry gulped, unsure of how to answer that one... "Without Draco there, he might've finished me off tonight."

 "Idiots, the pair of you," The blonde complained. He moved to get comfortable on the arm of the chair instead of the actual seat- Harry couldn't understand that, "Who is the one person He Who Must Not Be Named is scared of?" He prompted.

"Dumbledore," Answered Ron and they ignored Draco's mutter of 'Five points to Gryffindor', "As long as he's around, you're safe Harry." Draco didn't believe his reassuring tone for a second, but Harry did. Seeing the boy look satisfied, Draco didn't comment. 

"Alright, bed." Draco tapped them both on the shoulder. Simultaneously, the boys ground but Draco had more strength than either of them realised as they were pushed to the stairs and fell up a few steps. "Draco!" Harry yelped as he trapped his foot under the lip of the step. "Malfoy!" Highly, Ron screeched landing face first onto the thin carpet.