"I'm not scared, Potter!"

[I researched how to do Hagrids accent and there's a lot of rules! Why is it so hard!! I’ve now got to have four tabs open just so I can refer back to it, have the script up, have this up and play music].

School started back up not that long ago and the library was now packed with kids rushing their Christmas homework. Draco being Draco had done that in the Holidays, therefore, he was demanded to help Ron and Harry (by Ron and Harry).

However, this wasn't the only reason they were in the library. Instead, they were looking on information on Nicholas Flamel. At this point the three were beginning to believe he didn't exist.

That was until Draco marched over to the boys. They were hunched over small books of their own. Ron had his charms homework out and a book and Harry was skimming through Wizarding Inventors: updated. Forcefully closing the book Harry thought it couldn't be that updated if this person wasn't in it either! He was about to pull his hair out!

Suddenly, he was spluttering from the dust that came from a book Draco ungracefully dropped on the table. The blonde boy chuckled at their faces but didn't mention it any further, "This entire time we've been looking through the wrong section! Gods, I've been so stupid." He dramatically sighed and Harry rolled his eyes fondly, "I checked this out weeks ago for a History of Magics study session."

"You willingly study that?" Ron's eyes bulged.
Sighing, Draco placed his cheek in his hand, "It's an interesting subject when Binns isn't drawling."
"I'll take your word for it." Mumbled Ron but was ignored.
He flipped through the pages, mumbled and murmuring to himself until, "Aha! Here if is... 'Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!' Knew I'd find it." He traced his finger along the lines as he read it.

"The what?" Harry and Ron said in unison, earning a bored look from Draco as if they should already know it. More so to Ron because Draco thought every Pureblood knew at least something about their history.
"For Morgana's sake!" Draco pinched the bridge of his nose, "The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal."
Ron made a face, "Immortal?"
"It means that you'll never die."
"I know what it means!" Ron defended.
Draco murmured, "Then don't ask such a stupid, pointless question. Idiot."

"Stop it you two" Harry chastised.
"Right," Draco grimaced, but complied, "The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday." Draco slapped the book lightly with the palm of his hand, "That's what the Cerberus is guarding- the three headed dog." He added after the confusion he saw.

Stars glimmered in the sky, trees comfortably shuffled as the wind gently whispered. Everything was still, peaceful. The path was barely visible in the dark but the trio managed to get through fairly quietly (despite Draco making a very large and uneeded fuss about tripping over a piece of wood when they were close to Hagrids Hut).

Harry knocked on the door for it to open seconds later. Fang, his dog, didn't bound up to Harry as it was asleep. "Hagrid!" Harry grinned, Ron doing the same and Draco offered a polite smile. The half-giant had oven mitts on, they were laced with grime that Draco was trying to not grimace at.

Hagrid peeked his head out of the door (no surprise that Draco found that rude too), "Oh, 'ello. Sorry, don' wish ter be rude, bu' I'm in no fi' state ter en'ertain turday." And he closed the door on them!
"We know about the Philosopher's Stone!" Draco yelled, banging the door with his fist even if it wasn't proper. Harry grabbed his arm, effectively stopping Draco when he saw anger. A moment of silence and then the door reopened. He was out of his oven mitts, scones on the table.