𝐗 | 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

"And that's how they found me" -Athens

꧁________꧂

As the forensics team burst into the house, turning over tables and intruding uninvited into our rooms, the professor pulled on a relaxed and poised facade over his genuine nervous gaze. The plan for the police to discover the Toledo house had always been in place, and he had thought he had pulled together all the final details making sure that any DNA he had chosen to not be identified had been washed away by some ammonia and a washcloth.

But then love came and destroyed the oscar worthy crime scene. Now you must wonder how did love ruin something this time? Well, it wasn't really love it was a secret relationship. The night before we left, Berlin and I had a picnic, in a small clearing in the forest. The grounds there still belonged to the house but nobody ever was bothered to clear out the trees, it was a natural gate, keeping eyes out and soundproofing the shots within.

That night, Berlin didn't clear up any of the food or plates leaving a feast of fingerprints. It was my downfall. They found me. As an officer bustled around back of the house, to call his wife to tell her he wouldn't be able to make it to dinner, he stumbled on our humble picnic ground. He shot himself a bullseye. Leaving a gaping hole through the dartboard. that hole being my identity.

What the professor had thought was a plan mapped down to the core of the earth had a minor flaw. A small tweak that lead to another identity to be discovered. It was me. It wasn't as if I was new to the police, my fingers were imprinted into databases in countries I couldn't even pronounce, my face made periodic appearances on the news and I had gained somewhat of a celebrity status around the world.

People knew who I was, but they thought I was laying low for the time being, letting the mint robbers go get their seconds of grandeur, they didn't know I was one of them. That I had sneaked in under their noses and was posing as a meek little hostage.

"Inspector" the police officer shouted as she jerked around, striding towards him.

"Have you found anything?" she ordered as he nodded motioning her over to the clearing in the forest.

"I've found everything" he grinned as he showed her the 3-day old feast, shining like gold in the burning sun.

"Any fingerprints?" she questioned as he smirked holding up two clear plastic bags to the light.

"One has been cross-checked to be Andres De Follonssa, the other was Maria De La Rosa, assumingly they seem to be involved they planned an entire picnic"

"here's her file," he said handing over the large record as she flicked through the sheets.

According to the county psychologist, Maria is a very pleasant girl, she likes reading and keeps herself away from drama in the pod, even so, the other girls respect her and she is considered one of the bosses in the group, she has an extraordinary sense of humour and enjoys discussing knowledge and theory, she is a sharp, sarcastic woman and chooses to stay lighthearted and emotionless when talking to others. It seems as if the girl chooses to hide secrets and would rather stay introverted around the others unless they come to her first, she loses her patience quickly and has undergone some anger management courses since her time here. She will also sometimes zone out from her surroundings if she finds things monotonous, she isn't afraid to stand up for herself and has strong opinions. She is also known to demonstrate psychotic traits and has megalomanic and self-assured characteristics.