𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

"And then

"And then... checkmate" -Athens

꧁________꧂

"Athens had to be taken out, she was getting too immersed in matters that didn't concern her, the rest will do her well" Berlin purred twisting the phone wire around his finger as Nairobi gently laid me down on the sofa.

She then aggressively jerked the phone out of Berlins hand, pushing past him and leaning against the table. "Everything has gone out of control, we are in perilous condition," she said.

"Tokyo played games with Athens, and Berlin then got pissed and sent her out to the police, then Rio wanted out and told the hostages our plan until Helsinki came along and nearly executed him, and then Helsinki had to kill Oslo because the guy was a fucking vegetable, and now Athens is indisposed because of Berlin, so if you couldn't tell by now, we're fucked" she spat.

"The situation out here isn't that delightful as well if I'm being honest" he murmured tiredly. The heist had taken a toll on everyone, I would have offered a little medical help on my behalf back then but of course, Berlin had put me in an unfavourable situation.

I groaned in my sleep, brushing a hand against my neck. "I was just talking about peanut butter, there was no need to try and kill me"

A hand brushed the loose strands of hair out my face, sleekly pressing an arm against my back helping me to sit up. "I'm starving, I want cake and sandwiches and cookies, tell Denver to get me something from the kitchen" I whined rubbing my eyes furiously, trying to unhaze my vision.

"Here have some water" a voice whispered, leaning the mouth of the bottle towards my lips. As I poured the contents of the bottle down my dry throat, I shook out my shoulders and gawked up at the man sitting across me.

"Oh it's Berlin, hello" I beamed waving up at his face. The medicine had an adverse effect and had putten me into a drunken mindset. "Hey you matched with me were both wearing my favourite colour, red" I grinned pulling on the sleeve of my jumpsuit.

"You know we make the perfect couple, your a scary monster, always shouting, always yelling very scary, and then me, beloved, wholesome fairy princess" I giggled flapping my arms.

He stared at my face questioningly, a smug grin forming together on his face.

"Athens the medicine seems to of haven't been fully released from your system yet" he laughed watching me sway back and forth humming nursery rhymes under my breath.

"I'm completely fine, I'm in my natural essence" I disapproved spinning the water bottle around on the table.

"Eat this," he said pointing at a small white pill resting in his palm.

"What's it going to do? Make me shrink like those cookies in Alice in Wonderland?" I said worriedly.

"No it's going to turn you into a princess" he smiled dropping it into my hands.