Part 4

*annas POV*

I woke up and Ag was gone. I checked my phone to see where I missed her FaceTime call. I called her back.

"Bubs, where'd you go?" I stretched out.

"I went to get food, do you want me to bring you back anything?" I watched her chew her gum. A small thing she did that I thought was actually really attractive.

"Come back and get me." I ordered.

"I'm already out, boon." She laughed.

"Pleaseeee? I mean, you did steal my car." I started laughing and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She finally gave in.

I got up and got ready, leaving her on FaceTime. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I put on a Ags hoodie and a pair of shorts. When I finally heard her honk the horn, I ran out the door.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked.

"Hmmm. Let's get coffee." I said with a smile.

We drove to grab coffee and grabbed bagels while we were there. After a bit we left and went back to my house. We bopped to Juice while we road home and I watched her the whole drive back. Her features were perfect, her freckles, her eyes, and the way she smiled with every word.

When we got to the house, Ag insisted that we skate. I wasn't good but, she was. She grabbed her board and refused to let me quit.

"Okay, I'm not good at this." I laughed.

"You're barely trying!" She laughed back. "Cmon, just push off. Keep your balance."

"Yeah, that's easy in theory." I scoffed.

She grabbed my hips and walked next to me. She insisted that I give it a try solo. It took me a couple times before I actually committed. I pushed off and she ran behind me. We were laughing the whole time, but then I remembered I didn't know how to stop. I panicked and Ag caught up with me, she practically picked me up off the board and stumbled backwards, managing to keep her balance. We busted out laughing and watched her board go across the street before she ran to get it.

"Honestly, if you hadn't of grabbed me, I'm sure I would've managed." I winked.

"Let's not give you that much credit." She laughed.

We skated for a little while longer, until my mom texted me telling me she made dinner and we headed back. We got to the house and talked to my family as we ate. We had a pretty chill, normal day, but something happened when she grabbed me off the skateboard. While we talked to my mom I was barely aware of the conversations. Instead I was thinking about what it meant when she did that. I couldn't help but feel like it was a sign or something. She saved me...and when I think about it, it wasn't the first time. Her and Mia saved me when we became friends. I felt happier. I always feel happier when their around...when she's around. There's nothing wrong with that. Did that mean I liked her as more than a friend though? Friends can save you.

"Thank you for dinner!" Ag said to my mom. "It was really good."

"Thank you, mom." I smiled.

We helped clean up and we went to my room. I changed clothes and Ag and I worked out again. We didn't do anything too hard, then we took turns showering. She came out and dried off her hair.

"So are we repeating how this turned out last time?" I joked.

"You wish." She winked.

We did the normal nightly routine of filming tiktoks. I was trying to ignore the comments. It was so hard. They were just like yesterday, just like they were every other day. It made it hard to feel like my feelings for Ag were valid. You hear something about yourself so much and eventually you start to believe it. After a few, Ag plopped down on my bed next to me. We laid side by side scrolling through our phones.

"I wish everyone was closer." She sighed. "Like, why do we have to find the best people to be friends with and everyone lives hours away?"

"It sucks." I agreed.

"Especially you. I mean I hate living so far away from you. It's like the worst thing ever." She looked sad. The smile she had all day was gone.

"We don't have to talk about the sad stuff." I placed a reassuring hand on her arm.

  When I did, I felt her shift. It seemed like she was nervous. She looked over at me.

"Anna, we agreed..."she moved her arm and my fingers let go.

"I know. I-I didn't mean..." I tried to explain.

"I think I'm gonna sleep on the couch tonight. I-I move a lot and haven't been able to sleep well." She said as she stood from the bed and headed for the door.

"Ag, you don't hav-" she cut me off again.

"I just, I need to be by myself." She walked out.

  What was I supposed to do? I was the one that told her to give me some time, now I wanted to break that deal? It's not fair to her for me to play a back and forth thing. I mean, she means everything to me and I don't want to hurt her...but maybe that's It....

******
I hope you guys like it so far. :) idk if you guys might feel like it moves slow but I wanted detail so I hope that's okay