Chapter Four

"Where are we going?" Snow asked innocently.

"Meeting with Anya," Clarke said, "You're coming."

Snow frowned, "Quite frankly, I'd rather they thought I was dead."

"Quite frankly, I don't care," Clarke snapped back.

This girl had some nerve- Snow had to remind herself that Clarke didn't know who she was. What she'd done.

"Great," Snow sighed.

No one had noticed her daggers yet. They all still thought she was relatively harmless, despite her tattoos.

"What now?" Clarke asked.

Finn shrugged, "We wait."

Snow noticed Lincoln and Octavia stood there. So that's how this meeting was arranged.

They stood on the bridge between Trikru territory and the Skaikru crash site, waiting.

Lincoln whispered to Snow as the horses arrived, "I told them to bring Icicle."

Snow smirked as her pale white mare stalked across the bridge towards her. She shoved Clarke away from her as she walked over to embrace her horse.

Azgeda horses were enormous, bred for strength, speed, and endurance. And Icicle was one of the strongest.

"Who's horse is that?" Finn asked, "It's huge."

"It is a she," Snow snapped, "Icicle's mine."

More horses appeared on the bridge. Anya dismounted, walking towards Clarke.

"Snowflake!" Anya snapped in English, "Get over here right now!"

Snow obediently walked across the bridge alongside her horse, "Yes, Anya?"

"We will talk about your insubordination later," Anya said with such strict strength in her voice that Snow shivered.

"I'm Clarke."

Clarke held out her hand for a handshake, which Anya refused, "Anya."

"We were hoping to find a way to live in peace," Clarke cut straight to the point.

Good. Otherwise, Anya would have been even more angry than she already was.

"I see what's happened," Anya smiled, "You have started a war you cannot win."

"Started a war?" Clarke frowned.

Oh, so these were the kind of people that didn't think kidnapping and torture was an act of war. Alright.

Snow ignored Anya's self righteous excuses to go to war and interrupted at the end of her stupid speech.

"Before you start declaring war for all of Trikru, shouldn't you consider telling Lexa?" Snow asked, "At least Indra?"

"This was the commander's idea," Anya replied, "And as her student, I suggest you do as she tells you. She won't bother redeeming you twice."

Snow growled in Trikru so that the sky girl wouldn't understand her, "I have beaten her in combat. I can dismantle empires in hours. I am the strongest warrior the coalition has ever seen, save for the spirit of the commanders. I also happen to be Azgeda royalty if you have forgotten. I don't take orders from you."

"Then you'll take orders from the Commander, or Queen Nia," Anya snapped back, "Or else-"

"Or else what? Queen Nia's already taken everything I love," Snow growled, "What's the worst she can do?"

Anya frowned, "I sincerely doubt she's taken anything from her prized assassin granddaughter."

"Did you know she used to have two granddaughters?" Snow challenged.

"It is forbidden to talk of that!" Anya snapped in trig, punching Snow across the face, making her stagger back a few steps, narrowly avoiding falling off the bridge.

Snow smirked, "That all you got?"

"We'll speak of this later," Anya snapped before turning back to Clarke, "You say more will arrive soon. Can you assure me they will agree to the terms we lay down today?"

Now that was the great question. Clarke was a child. Snow doubted the others would listen to her.

She gave her answer careful consideration before saying, "I will do everything I can to convince them."

"Why would I agree to a truce that will be broken the moment more of you arrive?" Anya was outraged now, but Snow understood why.

This truce was a fool's hope.

"I-" Clarke was cut off by a series of shouts from the trees.

"Clarke, run!" The blonde dragged Snow across the bridge to where her friends were as they all vanished into the woods as gunfire rang out.

When they arrived back, Clarke stated at Icicle, "She's a beautiful horse."

"Touch her and I'll add your name to my tattoo," an Azgeda way of saying Snow would kill them.

"Come on," Bellamy said, trying to pull her into the dropship. To chain her again.

Snow raised an eyebrow, "Oh, you still don't trust me, yet I'm supposed to trust you?"

"Move or be moved," Bellamy growled.

"Good luck trying," Snow grinned wickedly, "I didn't get those tattoos for nothing."

Bellamy nodded, "Alright." He started to swagger away, but Snow saw his turning punch before he could get close to her.

She caught his fist in her hand, rotated it down, twirled as she pulled his arm back, kicked his legs out from under him, and pinned him down as he shrieked in both surprise from the attack and pain from his shoulder.

This all happened in a split second. Her speed was what made her so deadly.

"I'll be grabbing my weapons and leaving now, if it's all the same to you," she smiled sweetly as he turned his head to looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

As she walked over to the dropship, everyone moved out of her way. She grabbed her bow, her quiver of white arrows, and her twin swords, as well as the daggers sheathed at her thighs.

"Stay," Clarke said, "We need your help."

"Why would I help the people who kidnapped me and tortured me?" Snow asked as she mounted her tall horse, "Try asking nicely next time."

"If you ever need anyone assassinated, just ask for the dark snowflake," she smirked as she used their nickname for her.

They tried to catch her, but she vanished too fast.

"Look who decided to show up," a Trikru warrior frowned as she dismounted and brought her horse to the stables, "Anya wants to speak to you."

No, Anya wanted to yell at her. Close enough.

Snow walked over to Anya's tent, "You wanted to see me?"

"Not particularly," Anya sighed, "I've received a letter from Queen Nia, which went through Lexa."

Snow dressed the next words she knew were coming.

"You're going back to Azgeda tomorrow," Anya informed her, "But I expect you'll want to leave right away. They might send you back for the war against Skaikru, but I don't know. Get some rest if you need it and be gone before dawn."

Before she turned to leave, Anya added, "Faking weakness to avoid your demons wont help you. Face them head on."

Snow tended to face her grandmother head down, if she had to at all.

"Goodbye, Anya," Snow muttered as she walked back tot the stables, mounted her horse, and left once again.

Back to the frost and snow.