Episode 6

Chapter 6

The next morning, I woke up because of the ruckus going on in the room, and when I opened my eyes, I saw a sight I did not want to see. Banryu had my brother pinned up against the wall with is arm, pushing on his throat, but brother's hands on his arm. What the hell is going on? I got up slowly, but kept watching to see what happened. I will step in if I feel the need to, don't get me wrong. 

"How are you speak up against me?" Banryu said to him angrily. "What?" My brother asked, a small smile of disbelieve creeping up on his face. "Sorry. I tend to laugh when I get nervous." Banryu pushed his arm harder into him. "Listen carefully, I hate it here. I hate the Queen's dog over there," he gestured at Suho, "But I hate that jerk more," he said looking at Seonu who was fast asleep, "along with your arrogant attitude." "Banryu stop it." Suho told him but he didn't.

I sighed, annoyed and so I leaped out of my bed and grabbed Banryu's arm that was choking my brother, who now was struggling to take steady breaths and had tears in his eyes. "What the hell are you doing to him? Get the hell away." I snapped. Suddenly Banryu fell to the ground as a result of being punched, and Seonu appeared, picking something up something from the ground. My brother was holding his neck, gaining his breath back. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I asked, worriedly going over to him. "No no it's okay. He just pushed on my neck." My brother responded, a hand on my head, still a little shaken up, but he was okay.

"I was the one who threw it at you." Seonu spoke up. Banryu got up and ran at him to throw a punch but he dodged it, making Banryu stumble. He spun around to attack again but got pulled down and straddled. Seonu raised a fist, holding it above Banryu's face. "Do you think a half-breed like you can be seen equal to us? Even if the Queen sent you, you are not one of us. You will be like oil on water. You will end up going down the sewer." Seonu threw his fist down near Banryu's face, making him turn to dodge the punch but it never came, his fist was just near his face. "It's you who is the sewer. You have never done anything yourself. You are like water rotting in a ditch. That is what a sewer is. Do you understand?"

Banryu flipped himself out from under Seonu and grabbed a sword, and Suho hit his hand, knocking it out of it. "I said stop it!!!" Suho yelled at him. I swear, if everyday is like this, I'm actually going to end up murdering someone. Most likely one of them.

"Do not get in the way!!!" Banryu yelled back. Suho and Banryu got in a scrap but it wasn't for long. The doors of the room opened, and a big guy, and actually, I recognised him as the dude I sword fought with when I was doing the tasks to get into Hwarang. He grabbed the two of them, bending their arms, making them yell in pain and dragged them out. Some boys in the hallway tried to take this guy down too but they all just ended up on the ground, groaning in pain.

Next thing, we were all out on the courtyard, and Wihwa was speaking to us. "After 3 warnings you will be kicked out. Those that cause disorder. Those that escape Hwarang house without permission. Those who break trust among Hwarang members. You will be given a warning in such cases. There is no Bone-Rank System in Hwarang House. Hence, you will not have any servants. Hence, you must take care of yourself." An official listed. "You will take turned doing work for Hwarang House. A Hwarang must wake up early. You will have to train your body and mind. You may exit Hwarang house every 10 days, but you are forbidden to go out otherwise. Lastly, you must eat, sleep and bathe with your assigned roommates." Apart from me, I was told yesterday, there is another place I can bathe.

We ended up doing laundry. My brother passed some to Seonu and he raised the wooden bat he was using to hit him, but my brother with a really adorably innocent face pointed behind him to the guard who dragged Suho and Banryu out earlier, and it stopped him. Speaking of those two, I looked over and Suho had splashed him with water, and Banryu raised his bat, making Suho do the same, but Banryu went and beat the sheet he was washing instead out of anger, and then picked it up and threw it in the water, soaking Suho. It was pretty funny I had to admit, we also cleaned out the horse stables.