Chapter 2

Hey so this is the second chapter. I try and update this as soon as possible and whenever I'm free and not sad 😔 anyway enjoy ✌️

////////////////////////////////

Merlin POV

It was not great.
Well at first it was. Merlin revealed his magic to the knights. He told them how he's Emery's(the most powerful warlock who ever walked the Earth) the last Dragonlord(and how Balinor was his father and reassured Arthur that it wasn't his fault and he didn't know) and how he saved Camelot multiple times. All of them were surprised, except for Lancelot ('YOU KNEW!'shouted Gwaine when he said that he already knew), but they all accepted him. Arthur wanted to make in Court Warlock(he was offered Court Sorcerer but he explained that he wasn't a sorcerer, but was a warlock and the difference between sorcerer and a warlock) but he didn't want to have that much more pressure so he was made Court Sorcerer and a part-time manservant to Arthur. After that of course was the dreaded council meeting ('what were you thinking?!' and 'Your father would be ashamed!' were the most common phrase flying about in the room) but Arthur kept a cool face and tried to reason with them. After they calmed down a bit, they discussed it the ways magic was allowed and reached the conclusion of that magic could be used in any way possible except to plot against Camelot and it's citizens. They council members agreed to the terms and went to print the documents to be signed. After that there were the riots. Mainly 40-50 year old men and women against magic and had the same views as Uther and they trying to get rid of Arthur as king('he is disrespecting Uther's legacy!' 'He isn't fit to rule!') and that brings us to now, a complaining council member, a very stressed out king and a very scared-for-this-man's-life looking Court Sorcerer and a part-time manservant.
"Sire, the citizens are refusing to pay the taxes unless we go back" said the man
"Go back to where, HHMM?! A time where people are afraid of their king?! A-a time where people die because of who they are?! NO! Look, my father was being irrational so get them to see reason or whatever! Make something up! Got it?!" Screamed Arthur. The man visibly paled before squeaking a:
"Yes sire. Of course sire," and left the room. Arthur sighed as he sat down in his chair. He rubbed his hand down his face. "Uugh...! This is so hard! Merlin what am I going to do!" He groaned.
"I don't know sire," I sigh defeated
"What have I told you about calling me sire?" He snapped at me.
"Sorry, Arthur. Geez calm down no need to shoot me with a crossbow" I mumble quietly, hoping he didn't hear me. But of course he did.
"Merlin you are genius!" He said while he jumped out of his chair.
"Really? Wow so that's how it feels like to not be called an idiot?" I say jokingly. I can never miss an opportunity to make fun of him.
"Shut up. No I mean you gave me a perfect, stress relieving activity! We can go on a hunting trip!" He said with a smile.
"So killing innocent animals is a 'stress relieving activity'?" I question him, eyeing him up and down,
"Sure ('not for the animals' I mumble) and beside it'll take my mind off of the stress. What do you say, huh?!" He asked me.
"Fine! Who are we bringing?" I say after a moment to decide.
"Yes! Just the knights of the round table!" He yelled punching the air.
"Great however we do have one eetzy titzy problem..." I say.
"Oh stop being such a girl Merlin, you'll be coming too. Now pack up and ready the horses," he said, his back turned to me
"Not that, it's just... how are we going to tell the council" I asked. He turned around to face me very slowly
"... oh sh-"

////////////////////////////////

Hey it's me. So that's the second part if this crappy 2am story. And now to help you exit this chapter and enter the next: Me and Mom Watching Merlin™️

Show:*shows Arwen scene*

Me:Arwen is basically just straight Merthur

Mom:➖👄➖ not this again

Me:like their both servants coming working for a Pendragon child.

Mom:➖👄➖maybe if I pretend to not care they'll stop talking

Me: the only reason the made Arwen canon was of h🅾️m🅾️ph🅾️bic people watching the show.

Mom:👁👄👁

Me:... I'm not wrong

Mom:... why did I give bir-

The end. Let me know if it suck and what I can do to improve
Bye losers✌️