Chapter 7

So sorry I haven't updated recently, I just stated year 8 (grade 7) and it's been kinda hectic. This is also going to be kinda short, like REALLY short. So yeah, happy reading

////////////////////////////////

3rd Person POV

Gwaine was walking down the hallways of Camelot castle towards the armoury after court. The woman only wanted protection as she had magic and the anti-magic rioters were stealing her crops. He kept walking, remembering what had happened last night. He recounted the events that had happened to the Merthur Matchmaking Club™️(I cant remember if that's what it was called so we're going with that)during their latest meeting. So far, his plan was the one who brought the two closest together. He was a few steps away, when something from behind grabbed him and threw him in a closet(🏳️‍🌈😏🏳️‍🌈) . That thing was Arthur(🏳️‍🌈😳🏳️‍🌈).

"Hey princess, sorry to say but maybe we should go on a few more dates before this,"

"Alright I'm going to repeat this once and once only, okay?"

"Okay? What is it?"

"Tell anyone what happened last night between me and Merlin-"

"You mean when you almost kissed, don't flatter yourself,"

"Good. Oh and also this conversation never happened,". And with that, Arthur left the closet(congratulations, so proud of you). Confused but slightly smirking, Gwaine came out the closet(so glad your comfortable with me to have the courage to do this) and continued his way down to the armoury

////////////////////////////////

Training was hard for it was full summer and blazing hot AND they were in full chain mail. The knights and the king were all under the same tent, having a break. Well all except Elyan was talking to Merlin.

Elyan/Merlin POV

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Elyan?I could get into serious trouble for this,"

"Yeah, just say it, it is a dare after all,"

"Fine but if I'm getting thrown in the stocks. I'm blaming you" Said Merlin and made his way across the training grounds towards the king and knights.  As he reached the group of knights, they turned around to face him

"ARTHUR YIGRAINE PENDRAGON! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE ME ALONE IN THE MORNING AND ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!" Screamed Merlin at Arthur, loudly enough to wake neighbouring kingdoms.

"What are you talking about?" Arthur asked with a confused face and a raised eyebrow that would impress Gaius.

"Oh, what am I talking about? You always act like nothing has happened and yet last night was definitely NOT nothing!" Yelled Merlin. The newer knights were so confused. How dare a servant talk to the KING in such a manner and what the hell happened last night.

"Ok fine, I'm sorry. How about I make it up to you tonight?"

"Fine. I expect you to be good and on time,"

"Hey, I am still the king. I'm the one giving the orders,"

"Sure, ok," And with that Merlin walked backed to Elyan who was still processing the fact that it worked. Meanwhile back at Arthur's tent, he was going to have to do a lot of explaining. And make sure Gwaine doesn't babble what has just happened when he eventually gets drunk.

////////////////////////////////

The next morning at aroumd 4am, before the sun was in the sky, the knights of the 'Merthur Matchmaking Club' were having a meeting.

"I can't believe it's working,"

"Why would you not believe in my plan, Lance?"

"Shut up, Gwaine. I think the only one left of round 1 is Percival, right?"

"Yep it's me,"

"Don't look so sad about it,"

"So is everything ready?"

"About that,"

"Oh uh. Percy, what happened?"

"I may or may not have accidentally left my idea sheet in the table in the last council meeting,"

"WHAT!" Shouted multiple voices.

"Sorry, I'll try and remember my ideas,"

"You better. In the meantime , should we go to round two?" Murmured Gwaine as simultaneous agreed and nodded in response.

////////////////////////////////

Hey, so yeah. I made Percival loose his idea sheet because I can't remember what I was going to do for him. Anyway sorry this took so long and I also should mention that the 'meeting' was just to lengthen the chapter as it was EXTREMELY short. So yeah
Bye losers✌️