Thank You + Sequel Teaser

Oh. My. Goodness.

I've officially finished my first story! This book started out as a wya for me to write a story I thought sounded cool in my head. Never did I ever think that people would actually want to read it. So thank you to every single one of you who took time out of your lives to give this story a read. And an extra special thanks to those of you who left votes and comments. I love getting comments and I've tried to respond to every single one of them. They were something I looked forward to every time I published a new chapter. You guys have been a great audience and I really hope you enjoy part two of this book, "The Burning", which already has a quick prologue as well as a chapter already published. Speaking of which, here's a teaser for the next part of the story...

Day ???
I made a monster. I made a monster and he killed it. He killed it and now I feel empty inside. The most powerful being in the world was slain by a mortal and his friends. But maybe I was wrong about my Wither. Unleashing it onto the world has taught me a few things.
1) The Wither was not all powerful
2) The death of my Wither revealed the real most powerful being to me
And 3) I need him
Vincent keeps telling me to let it go. To "keep the peace". But he doesn't get it. No one does. I need to find the man that killed my Wither and I need to bring him here. I need to show him how amazing life is when you live like a god. If I can show him, maybe he will help me show the world what I'm truly capable of. Together, we will rule the realm.

I'm coming for you Dream.

~T.B.

Finished- July 16th