Enchanter

When they returned to the overworld, it was daytime. Dream couldn't tell how long they were in the Nether for, but he guessed they were there overnight because he felt exhausted.
As if reading Dream's mind, Skeppy asks, "Can we take a nap? I ran way too much."
"Well, we could have if Dream hadn't blown up the beds," Sapnap says.
Bad narrows his eyes. "Dream, why would you blow up the beds?"
"It wasn't on purpose!" Dream states. "All I did was sit on it in the nether and it exploded."
"Let's just go hunting," George proposes. "We can get wool and dinner. Boom."
"Ok, how about this? Bad and George go hunting while the rest of us continue looking around this place?" Sapnap says.
"Deal!" Skeppy yells, running towards the opening to the basement. The five all help each other up and out of the hole. George and Bad both pick a direction and start walking while the other three scavenge around for anything useful.
After some time of looking around, Skeppy began loudly cheering. "YES! HELL YES! GUYS GET OVER HERE!" Skeppy had moved some rubble around and uncovered an enchantment table.
Sapnap and Dream both make their way over to Skeppy, careful not to hurt themselves in the broken wood and glass scattered on the ground. They find Skeppy reading through the enchantment table's book.
"Woah! An enchantment table!" Sapnap exclaims, running his hand over the obsidian base. "I don't think I've ever seen one of these in person."
"It's too bad we don't know how to use it. We could've gotten some great upgrades on our weapons and armor," Dream says.
"Speak for yourself!" Skeppy laughs as he touches the book. The top of the page was labeled "Trident" and below it looked to be a list of something written in a different language. He grabs his trident, then presses his forefinger to one of the words in the list. Suddenly, a bluish-purple glow emitted from the book and spun around Skeppy, slowly making its way to his trident. The glow engulfed his weapon and lingered on it for a few seconds before fading slightly. The trident was now giving off a dull glow.
"What did you just do?" Sapnap asks.
Skeppy smiles proudly. "I just enchanted my trident!"
Dream looks at him with wide, excited eyes. "What enchantment is on it?!"
Skeppy's smile falls a little bit. "I have no idea and I won't know until I use it against something."
Sapnap snorts our a laugh. "Dude, seriously?"
Skeppy points to the book. "You read this over and you tell me if you can understand it! It's an ancient language. Every line is a different group of enchantments. I'm just hoping my trident has loyalty now." He gets up and chucks the thing as far as he can and waits a moment. "Nope. Not loyalty. Damn it."
"What kinds of enchantments are there for tridents?" Dream asks.
Skeppy shrugs. "I have no idea. The only one I knew of is loyalty which means it flies back to you when you throw it." He looks at his trident far away from him. "I should probably go get that." He awkwardly walks over to his trident and yanks it out of the ground. On his way back, he calls out, "Maybe if I just stab some stuff I'll figure out what it does?"
Dream chuckles. "Dude you're so chaotic."
Zak carefully puts his trident down and flips the book to a page labeled "Swords." He yanks Dream's sword from his belt and touches his finger to an enchantment before Dream even has time to react. He then holds it out for Dream to take. "There you go! Magical sword of magical-ness."
When Dream takes the sword, he feels the power from the sword crawl up his arm. It gave him that feeling that someone would get if they got tickled so much that their body began to ache. His arm felt stronger, yet weaker at the same time. It was a sensation that he hated, but he couldn't put the sword down. It was taking over him. "Skeppy, why does it feel weird to hold?" He asks.
Skeppy shrugs. "It's normal. You get used to it. Sapnap? Your sword please?" Sapnap hands Skeppy his sword and Skeppy repeats the process. Once Sapnap had his sword back, Dream could tell by looking at his face that he felt the same way.
Sapnap's arm started shaking, so he put the sword down. "There's no way I'm going to be able to fight with that thing."
Skeppy picks it up off of the floor and hands it back to Sapnap. "I think we should go figure out what our weapons do now."
"How do you propose we do that?" Dream asks.
Skeppy giggles. "By being chaotic."