ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍᴇ

I do not own Gilmore Girls, Amy Sherman-Palladino owns it, I only own my OCs: Robin, Lana and Haiden.

I guess I'll just start telling you who I am,

My name is Robin Gilmore, I'm 18 years old, I'm really not very interesting. 

I like books, no, I love books. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice, I love tea, I like rock bands and I'm pretty smart I guess. Unlike my mum and sister, I'm pretty close to my grandparents. I study in Chilton, I dated Jess and I broke up with him. Nothing interesting, well, maybe one thing, my mum had me when she was 16 years old, but that's the most interesting thing on my life, the rest is pretty boring.

I have a twin sister, Rory, she's 4 minutes younger then me. We're quite different in a similar way, her dream is to go to Harvard, my dream is to go to Yale, she is addicted to coffee, I'm addicted to tea, she likes The Bangles and Paul Anka while I like Oasis and Nirvana. We have some things in common, of course, we both love Alice in Wonderland, our favorite color is blue, and we both love David Bowie, but who doesnt?.

My best friends are Lana and Haiden, we studied on Chilton together and we plan on studying on Yale together too. As I said, my life isn't much interesting, but since you are reading this, you might think it is.

Well, this is me. 

IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

A/N: This is the 'introduction' I guess, and well, I hope u liked this :)  -246 words-

 bye!