⁰⁷; DATE, HUH?

I do not own Gilmore Girls, Amy Sherman-Palladino owns it, I only own my OCs: Robin, Lana and Haiden.

I go down the stairs and to where grandma is, apparently, grandpa is working and couldn't come home to dinner, grandma said that happens now and then, but fortunately, almost never.

"Sulie said the salad is coming" grandma said and I sit down "Sulie?" "yes, the new maid" "wasn't it Julie?" I ask making grandma frown "I don't think so, I remember it being Sulie" she said making me chuckle a little, I'm sure it was Julie.

The maid gets in the dining room and puts our plates of salad in front of us. I thank her and start to eat the salad.

"So do you have any news?" grandma asked me "not really, school is pretty crazy and with all the applying to universities stuff, I've been pretty busy but I'm almost done with it now. The rest is all routine I guess." I explain and she nods "so no boys either?" she asks with a small grin making me laugh a little.

"um... not really. I mean, there's this guy I met at Yale, he gave me his number and we are going out later tonight, but it's nothing, really." "oh, so you are already going back home?" she asks looking kinda disappointed.

"No, I was thinking of staying here one more day if it is okay with you. I already told him to pick me up here." "of course it is okay! oh, I'm so glad you are staying, it's going to be great!" she said happily, making me smile a little.

"And may I know this boy's name?" she asked and I chuckled, nodding. "it's Logan, Logan Huntzberger " I said finishing eating my salad and she almost choked in her water "Logan Huntzberger?!" she exclaims looking completely shocked, why is it a big deal?

"yeah, blonde, brown eyes" I say drinking my water "can I get a soda?" I ask "Robin, you are telling me you have a date with Logan Huntzberger?" she asked and I nodded, calling Julie.

"Oh my god, Robin, this is marvelous" "why? it's just a guy and a date" "Logan Huntzberger is not just a guy, Robin, if you actually get in a relationship with him-" she says but I cut her "wouldn't count on that, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that really dates girls and I don't know if I would date him" I say and the maid gets in the room "can you get me a soda, please?" I ask and she nods, running back to the kitchen.

"I'm sure he'll be charmed by you, Robin, and of course you would, it's Logan Huntzberger. And if you two had at least a semi-serious relationship, it would be great to our family's status." she explains while I get my soda from the maid and thank her

"Uh, grandma, you really sound like Mrs. Bennet right now, and I won't date someone for status" "and I am not telling you to date him for status, I'm just encouraging you to date him because you will like him. No other reason." grandma says and I chuckle as the food arrives.

We talk some more about it, she still being excited that I'm going out with him, then we finish our dinner.

☕︎7:49 pm☕︎

I open my bag and grab some clothes, luckily, since mom gave me and Rory that list of clothes, I have extra clothes to go with. I put on the clothes and look in the white mirror, I actually look pretty good.

I put my phone in my pocket and grab my cigarettes and put them in my pocket too before going downstairs

I go into the living room and sit across from grandma, that was reading a magazine on the couch. 

"Robin, you look... great." she said looking up from her magazine "I know you wanted me to dress up better grandma, but I'm glad you pretend to be happy with this" I say smiling a little and she smiled an amused smile back.

We talked a little more for a few minutes before I heard the doorbell and got up "bye grandma" I said and she smiled brightly, excited by the idea with me and the guy I just met. "bye Robin, have fun" she said and I nodded and got out.

I opened the door and there he was, Logan Huntzberger.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

- 792 words -

A/N: so sorry that the chapter is so short, but I hope you liked it anyway.

bye!