⁰⁶; HUNTZBERGER

I do not own Gilmore Girls, Amy Sherman-Palladino owns it, I only own my OCs: Robin, Lana and Haiden.

When I get out of his office, grandpa asks me how did it go, I explain to him everything that happened and tell him that he should've warned me about the interview so I could prepare myself, I mean, look at what I'm wearing and all I brought was some drawings.

Then I tell him that I'll go find somewhere that sells tea and that I'm not going back home with mom.

I put on my black hoodie with Nirvana's yellow smiley face in it and start walking and looking for somewhere that sells tea, luckily I soon find somewhere and buy a cup of Earl Grey tea, then I start walking again so I can find somewhere to read.

Suddenly, I bump into someone and almost fall "hey, look to where you're going you prick" I say and look up to a very handsome blonde-haired boy with two other good-looking boys behind him.

"Oh, I'm really sorry- hey, I don't think I ever saw you here, are you new?" He asks "the campus is pretty big" I say "yeah, but I think I'd recognize a pretty girl like you" he says and I laugh a little at him "I did an interview, I don't study here"

"Logan, when were you going to introduce us to this gorgeous girl?" "I just met her too, Collin" "I like the smile on your hoodie" another guy with an amazing accent says.

"Thanks, whoever you are" I say "I'm Finn, and this is Collin" he says putting his arm over Collin's shoulders, are they a couple?

Well, I'm having more fun here than I am with the Drama Family.

"I'm Robin, Gilmore." I say "Gilmore? As in Emily and Richard Gilmore?" Collin asks "yup, that's them" I say "I'm Logan Huntzberger" the blonde one says "Huntzberger? like Mitchum Huntzberger?" I asked and he nods "the one and only".

"My sister is like his biggest fan" I say "and you?" He asks "nah, I don't really care about... Whatever Rory cares about and I definitely don't care about people that are whatever-your-dad-is" I say and he laughs a little "great, if you're not his fan, then here's my number, call me" he says and grabs my wrist and a pen, writing his number in it.  "okay Huntzberger, I'll see you around" I say and leave, going back to the drama family.

As soon as I get to drama family grandma appears "where were you? We were worried" "I told grandpa I was going to buy tea for me and wow, lots of Ws in that sentence" I say drinking my tea.

"There are many places in Yale that sell tea Robin, you could be anywhere." She says still worried "yeah, well, I wad in the closest one" "your mom and Rory went back home, Richard said you are going to stay?" She asked with a small smile on her face, probably because she's happy that I'm staying.

"Yup, I'll stay." I say and she nods, starting to say everything we were still going to do today, she seemed happy that I was here, but still said that Ror and mom left.

I smile a little bit at grandma as she says a thousand things we are going to do here today, I was also going to stay with them tonight and go back home tomorrow. I like being here with them, it doesn't matter if they are rich and superficial about some stuff, or that they can be idiots sometimes, I like being here.

☕︎ after doing the thousand things Emily wanted to do at Yale☕︎

I get out of the car and get my black backpack, grandma said that it is old and that she'll buy a new one for me, and well, I have no complains about that.

Grandma and grandpa also get out of the car and we get in the house "you can put your things in your mother's old room, but hurry up, dinner's almost ready" grandma says and I nod, running upstairs "don't run! you'll fall off the stairs" I hear grandma saying and I chuckle a little before going to my mom's old room.

I get in the room, it is a very pretty room, some parts of it are too girly for me, but still, a very pretty room.

I put my backpack in the floor beside the bed and lay down in the bed, I'm super tired from all the walking we did today.

I look at my wrist and see the numbers written in it, that guy Logan's number. Should I call him? "Why not?" I say to myself and get my phone, dialing the numbers.

It beeps a few times before someone answers it "who is it?" I hear Logan ask "Gilmore girl you met in Yale" "oh, Robin, right?" "Yup, Logan, right?" I ask smirking a little at literal. nothing.

"yeah, are you free tomorrow?" he asks "depends, morning or night?" "forgot to ask afternoon" "no one goes out in the afternoon with a girl they just met. Night?" I say and hear him chuckle "yes, so are you free?" "Yeah" "great, send me your address" "give my address to a complete stranger? I don't think so, do you know where the Gilmore's house that looks more like a mansion is?" I ask, he knows I'm a Gilmore, so he already knew about the Gilmore house. I'm not telling him my real address, at least not yet.

"Yes, I do, pick you up there?" "yes, what time?" "8 pm, don't need to dress fancy" "oh no, I wish I could wear my dress that costs 700 bucks and cant get dirty for an unknown reason. I won't dress fancy, trust me" I say and hear him laughing "okay, see you tomorrow" he said "see ya" I say and hang up, gotta tell mom I'll stay here another day.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

-1042 words-

A/N: hey guys, I'm very sorry that it took so long for me to update this, but here it is and I hope you liked it!

bye!