⁰²; GILMORE WORLD

I do not own Gilmore Girls, Amy Sherman-Palladino owns it, I only own my OCs: Robin, Lana, and Haiden.

"Do it again, please!" Grandma says and comes back to the table "I'm not sure what other way there is to say 'no walnuts in the salad' except to say 'no walnuts in the salad'" she says and goes back to her chair, mum, Rory and I look like we're dying -we are- because it's been an eternity and we didn't eat anything because the cook put walnuts in the salad.

"Mom, she just made a mistake," mum says and grandma look at her with a look that says 'you really are serious, aren't ya?' "she doesn't listen, she doesn't care, she has no work ethic," grandma says "she has some work ethic, you made her remake the salad,"  mum says and grandma finally sits down. "I like things done correctly," grandma says "preferably the first time," grandma says looking up from the newspaper that he's reading "thank you, Richard," grandma says, he nods smirking, and go back to read his newspaper. I just wanna eat.

"You know, mom, in Europe they eat the salad last and the main course first," mum says, yeah, we should focus on eating. "we're not in Europe" "we could pretend" mum answers "you can't wait for ten minutes for another salad? the situation is that dire?" grandma asks, "four salads ago- no, not dire, right now it's 'your money for nothing and your chicks for free.'" mum says "cmon grandma, I'm starving" I mumble and she sighs "something to add Rory?" grandma asks "they didn't have lunch" she says, why didn't I had lunch? why didn't I eat? I want to eat.

"Fine" grandma says and stands up again, how does she have so much energy? "where are you going?" grandpa asks "apparently we're going to be European tonight" Grandma says and I smile, thank god. "oh, wonderful," Grandpa says "I was getting so tired of being American, day after day after day," he says and I laugh.

"I'm starved," mum says "so am I," I say "think about something else," Ror says, yeah, like that is easy. "like what?" mum asks "something disgusting that will take your appetite away," Ror says "Ari Fleischer?" mum asks "Ari Fleischer is our nation's mouthpiece, young lady." Grandpa says looking at mum "officially not hungry now" I say and grandma comes back.

 "Lilliana will be right out with the sand dabs, we're gonna have to let her go Richard," she says "if that's how you feel, Emily." grandpa says and goes back reading his newspaper "you're firing someone over putting walnuts in a salad?" mum asks "no mum, you're getting it all wrong, she's firing someone over not listening, not caring and not having work ethic," I say smiling and grandma glares at me while Rory gives a little laugh.

"I'm firing someone over putting walnuts in a salad after being told not to put walnuts in the salad." grandma says "mom, you know, if you're not a little nicer to your help you might find yourself in a Frank Lloyd Wright situation" mum says "Frank Lloys Wright?" grandpa asks "what on earth does Frank Lloys Wright have to do with my salad?" "and your walnuts" grandpa says and I hold back a laugh.

"Mrs. Wright apparently had this major problem with her help. She was very rough and they totally hated her, so this guy who had worked for her forever, he had finally had enough. I believe the incident was over walnuts, wasn't it, honey?" mum says "the exact cause has not been proven." Rory says "anyhow, Mrs. Wright had invited this whole posse of people over for dinner and they're all sitting around eating and Mr. disgruntled-servant-guy goes outside and locks all the doors and windows.." mum says and grandma and grandpa look really surprised and outraged.

"And douses the whole houses in gasoline and sets the place on fire." mum says "my goodness," grandma says "so, the house is on fire, people are freaking out so they run to the doors but they're locked. So a few of them try to get out through the windows but Mr.angry-puss is standing outside with an axe hacking them to death, and so they all died." mum says "why on earth would you tell me that story?" grandma asks, no one knows what goes through my mum's head.