⁰¹; ROBIN HOOD

I do not own Gilmore Girls, Amy Sherman-Palladino owns it, I only own my OCs: Robin, Lana and Haiden.

Rory and I get ready to go to Chilton but we walk with mum to have breakfast at Luke's, they keep complaining because of the dance thing we had on Stars Hollow yesterday, I actually sang a little yesterday, but I didn't dance and I left before they did, like 2 hours before. 

"I gotta stop," mum says "gotta sit," Ror says, "oh cmon guys, let's go," I say and they glare at me "I can't walk anymore" mum says "neither can I," Rory says "but when we get to Luke's you can sit and have coffee, that's a lot better than just sit here and wait for death to come and get ya, and I desperately need a cuppa," I say "I always wondered why you talk like you're British," mum says and I sigh, "me too," Ror says "yeah yeah, everyone does, now let's go," I say "huh?" Rory says "what?" I ask "I don't know," mum says and I sigh again and sit with them.

 "I just slept 1 hour," I say "I just slept 10 minutes," Ror says "why'd I do that?" she asks "because I asked you to." mum says "and that worked?" I ask "at the time, I don't expect it to again," mum says "a realistic, I like that" Ror says and mum sighs "how far is Luke's?" mum asks "it's right over there, let's go," I say sighing "it looks far," mum says "very far" Rory say "yeah, a little," I say "maybe if we concentrate really hard, our combined psychic powers will move it closer," mum says and we all stare at Luke's.

"I don't think it's working," Rory says "Eh, it's my fault, I'm not focusing," mum says "yes, that must be why we can't move a half a city block closer to us," I say "alright then, let's go, on the count of three..." mum says and we stay silent.

We go to Luke's after some time "oh my god, thank you" mum says throwing herself in a chair "I never realized Luke's is a hundred miles away" Rory says, mum sits on a chair at a table, Rory sits on a chair in another table and I sit in the same table Rory is.

"Lucky it wasn't snowing," I say "would've been the donner party all over again but with slightly better hair," mum says and looks at us laughing "why are you two sitting over there?" she asks "where?" Rory asks "at that table," mum says "how did we get here?" I ask "Well, this chair is close to that chair so you could understand how we made the mistake," Ror says "move over here with me," mum says "why don't you move over here with us?" Ror asks "because I'm not the one who sat at the wrong chair," mum says and I scoff "I think it's presumptuous to assume that our chair is the wrong chairs when our chairs could just as easily be the right chair, also, there are two of us in this table, while there's just one of you in that table, so if we base it in math, you should come to our table," I say "no," mum says shaking her head "why?" Rory asks "because I'm the leader of the clan, the provider of the household, the alpha male, and the one whose feet just fell asleep, so there's absolutely no chance of movement." mum says and clicks her tongue for us to go sit in her table "fine," we say and sit at her table "thank you".

Mum says something but I just stare at Kirk and his trophy, oh yeah, mum and Rory were super pissed because he won last night, Kirk starts bragging about his trophy so I just go sit on the chairs on the counter "Luke, I need a cuppa, fast" I say seeing that Rory and I have to go, Luke gets some cuppa for me and puts it on a take-out cup while he gets some doughnuts for me and Ror too. Soon Jess gets down the stairs, we are still friends, and apparently, because of the 'incident' last night, he and Rory might be something more than that.

"Hi," he says and I smirk holding my laugh "mornin'," I say "hi," he says to Rory "hey," Ror says "hi," he says to my mum "hi," she says "hi," he says to Luke making me want to laugh even more "hi," luke says "we've got to get to school," Ror says "yeah me too," Jess says "bye," Ror says "bye," he says to Rory, then he says bye again to my mum "bye," he says to me "Jess are you drunk?" I ask still trying to not laugh and he smiles "no, Robin Hood, but you look like you are," he says, when we met he started to call me Robin Hood, I actually like it, Robin Hood is pretty cool "I'm just sleepy, you left pretty early last night, definitely not sleepy, possibly drunk," I say and get out with my doughnuts and the cup of tea on my hand.

"wait for me!" Rory screams running to where I am making me laugh "so, you and Jessie?" I ask and she blushes making me laugh even more "we gotta go, Ror, no time to talk about Jessie-boy" I say and run off with she following me and screaming for me to stop because her legs are killing her.

IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

A/N: This is a small chapter but I liked doing it and I hope you liked reading it :) -930 words-

 bye!