⁰⁴; YALE

I do not own Gilmore Girls, Amy Sherman-Palladino owns it, I only own my OCs: Robin, Lana and Haiden.

"Wow, does that guy looks smart, I mean it. He's got the smart look down- The glasses, the furrowed brow, the ticky walk-" mum says while we're walking around the campus after going to an art gallery" it's a really beautiful place. 

"The Kierkegaard" Rory says "I really think it's the walk" mum says "we are at Yale, y'know, There are smart people here" I say and mum smiles "I know, I just didnt realize how many. If I pulled my checkbook, 12 guys could help me balance it." mum says playing with her purse "13 if you were near the right building." grandpa says "grandpa, that art gallery was amazing, thank you." Ror says, it really was, there was a lot of neat stuff.

"Yale has one of the finest collections of british art in the world." grandpa says "louvre, shmouvre" mum says "I spent a lot of time in that gallery" Grandpa says, it must have been great, be able to go to the art gallery whenever you want, I'm not really into that kind of thing, but still, it is pretty cool.

"I'll say you did" grandma says "what was that 'I'll say you did'?" grandpa asks "that gallery was one of your father's favourite places to bring the ladies." grandma says and I laugh "Emily..." grandpa says "it's where you took me on our first date" she says "oh, dad likes to impress them with the paintings" mum says "why'd you bring this up?" grandpa asks grandma "he was the master at the 'frown, step back, wrinkle, and sigh'." "the what?" I ask and she stops walking so we all stop walking too

(A/N: this is Emily doing the frown, step back, wrinkle and sigh

(A/N: this is Emily doing the frown, step back, wrinkle and sigh. The image is not mine.)

"I did no such thing" "and then he talked about the paintings he'd seen on Paris, the color of Titian, and by the end of the day you thought he was the most brilliant man in the world" "using Titian to score, even Titian didnt do that." mum says "you shouldnt tell them this, they'll think I was some kind of Lothario." "well, you were" grandma says "I was- I was just a young single man who wanted to experience life." he says and we giggle, but we soon go back walking.

Grandpa proceeds to tell us how grandma wasnt such an 'innocent little doe lost in the woods' herself (his exact words) and how he was in a serious relashionship when grandma decided she 'had to have him'.

 "Linny Lot" grandpa says "that mouse?" "that mouse and I were engaged" "oh you were not" granpa says "I'd given her my pin, I'd introduced her to my parents" "so?" "the date was set, invitations mailed out" "well, you couldnt mary Linny Lot, that woman needs directions to get to a point." grandma says and mom imitates a cat screeching, grandma says that grandpa will give us the wrong impression and mum makes fun of her, granma also says how she didnt steal grandpa, she just gave him a choice.

"When you showed up at my fraternity party with that blue dress, I had no choice" he says "you stole my grandfather's heart with fashion" I say "I cant believe you remember the dress" grandma says "I cant believe you were the 'other woman'." mum says and starts making fun of grandma again.

We stop next to a trash can and grandpa says "well?" "well what?" grandma asks "you mean you dont remember?" he asks and grandma looks around before realising something "oh my god! there was a bench here" she says "they moved it last year" "I cant believe this!" grandma says "me either, what if we wanted to sit down?" I say and mum and Ror nod.

 "this is where your father proposed" "really?" Rory asks "that's right" grandpa says "by the trash can" mum says "that's right" grandma says "well, that's very romantic, especially if you need to spit your gum out" mum says "we were going to meet my girlfriends we where going to drive me back to school" "and you were angry with me" "because you wouldnt commit with the holiday plans." grandma says, what a memory she haves.

"Because I was going to invite you to the house to meet my parents after I proposed" grandpa says "which I didnt know because you gave me no indication whatsoever" "anyway, you'd just finished calling me a spineless jellyfish..." he says "and you got very annoyed, reached in your pocked, and said 'here!'" she says "and you opened the box, showed no emotion, slammed it closed and said 'fine!'" he says, what a romantic proposal "yes I did" she says and they laugh and kiss.

 "that is so sweet" Ror says "oh no, my button broke "oh yeah? let me see" I say "it just broke in two and fell" "let me look, grandma" "it's a broken button, what is there to look at?" she asks "you're right, and I think there's a bathroom over there" I say pointing to where I saw a bathroom "what can we do in the bathroom?" she asks "meet George Michael" mum says "what?" grandma asks "'cmon, I'll take you mom." mum says and leaves with grandma.

Rory, grandpa and I are sitting in a bench near some trees and talking about Yale food "are you two having a good time?" he asks "I'm having a really good time" I say and Rory nods "I'm glad. It's nice beeing able to show this place to another Gilmore generation" he says and tell us an story about how mum wanted to study in Yale like he did and stole his diploma and wouldnt give it back to him for six months.

"Wow!" Rory and I say as we get in a giant hall "lions and tigers and bears, oh my!" mum says "impressive isnt it?" grandpa asks "yeah, I'd like to open a checking account please" mum says "what is this place?" Rory asks "the main administration building innit?" I ask "yes, professors offices, the dean's office. Some of the best scotch in the country can be found behind those doors." he says. 

I do a lot of research on Yale -it is my dream afterall- but I never came here, Rory went to Harvard but I guess mum doesnt like the idea of me going to Yale, the family tradition, so she never took me here.

"I'm not sure how to take that, dad" mum says "come on. Follow me, please" grandpa says and we all follow him.

IF YOU LIKED IT COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE :)

I know I kinda ended the chapter in a random place but I just felt like there was a good point to stop :). -1172 words-

bye!