Author's Note

Important information will be in bold for those who like to skim read these.

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my first ever book. I hope you enjoy it! This book is based off of the popular minecraft you tubers GeorgeNotFound and Dream. While this book does use their names and personalities, I am in no way forcing the relationship on Dream and George. The characters' relationships in this book are entirely fictional. As of today, Dream and George have both said they were fine with fan fiction, and whatever said fan fiction contains. It is totally their right to revoke that consent, and if they feel that fan fiction is straining their relationship or simply don't consent, i will remove all mature themes from this book.

Oki! Now that that's done, hello guys!
I am too obsessed with George and Dream so yep here we are
Anyways, any feedback is appreciated! I love interacting w people :)

Some points to keep in mind:

- This is gonna be very slow burn. Like i'll put hints or maybe some dreams/fantasies so y'all don't murder me but it's gonna be a while.

- This will contain mature themes and triggers. A * will be in possibly triggering chapter's titles - please read these with caution. I don't like putting specific TWs at the start of chapters; I feel it spoils the upcoming chapter.

- TW: Swearing, abuse, violence, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, suicidal thoughts, smut, homophobic language, offensive language. These will be updated if any new TWs should be added at the start of chapters.

- IF YOU ARE A MC YOUTUBER PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP CHAPTER 9
xo, minecraft idiot <3

Now, let's get to this fic.