Chapter 9

Chapter 9

With one swoop of his head, Clay held George in his arms and dipped him into a smooth kiss. Their lips melted together, Clay tasting of vanilla, pine and the wilderness. Warmth ran like liquor through George's body, spiraling through his head and making him dizzy. It was intoxicating, the weight of Clay's arms holding him safely and the soft, slightly chapped feel of Clay's lips.

The kiss was slow, sweet - it spoke of another life, where they might've met at a market and slowly gotten to know one another, falling in love over the course of a few months rather than a week.

smut warning

George involuntarily let out a happy sigh against Clay's lips, pushing his hands farther into Clay's wavy hair. In response, the taller boy deepened the kiss, claiming George's mouth with his tongue and pressing George further up against him.

George responded in fervor, going slightly dizzy with passion while Clay licked and kissed his way around George's mouth, tangling his tongue with the Prince's. George could feel a knee press into his leg, and he was lowered ever so lovingly onto the soft blanket carpeting the floor. Clay stopped the kiss while he kneeled over where George lay.

"George..." he whispered, a silent plea evident on his lips. George took in the sight of Clay above him - hair wild and unruly, lips swollen and dewy, a peachy flush evident on his cheeks - and he knew his answer already.

"Please, Clay~ "

Clay lunged for him, a beast freed of its tether. Peppering small kisses around George's face, Clay slid down to his neck and started to suck, making George let out an unearthly mewl. Clay bit his way around George's neck as if he was mapping every part with his tongue. Angry purple marks had already started to shine through George's pale skin; and would only worsen as the night went on. As Clay moved his roaming lips to his ear, George's back arched as he let out a strangled cry.

"Sensitive, hm?" Clay smirked, his deep voice rumbling as he lapped and nipped around the shell of George's ear and his soft earlobe. George was a mess beneath him, panting and letting out moan to no end.

"Please, Clay...just~"

"Use your words, Georgie" Clay said as George broke his sentence off into a long moan. George tried to shift out from under Clay, grabbing at his clothes, but Clay held George firmly under him. Clay finally took pity on him and started to kiss lower and lower down his body, his mouth resting George's chest.

Clay whipped off George's shirt, revealing a toned yet skinny body and miles of pale, dewy skin. Clay almost salivated - he couldn't believe how lucky he was, to be allowed to touch such an ethereal being. Amid George's surprised moan, Clay took a nipple into his mouth and lapped at it fervently, wishing above all else to make George feel good.

Of course, George felt as if he were floating - the pleasure had intended so much he craved more.

"Clay..." George whined, fidgeting under him, "It hurts..." Clay immediately stopped and looked up at George.

"It hurts? George, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Smiling a little, George silenced him with a kiss.

"Not that, silly," He said, turning bashful and face heating up. Clay was baffled - he didn't understand what could be hurting then, until he lay down a little and felt the tent in George's pants. Clay slid George's pants down to reveal his boner, throbbing with how hard it was and leaking precum from the tip.

Clay lowered his mouth fully onto George's chest, and sucked rapidly while his free hand fiddled with the other nipple. George's back arched off the bed, his eyes fluttering. "Clay, stop~" he panted, weakly pushing at Dream's shoulders.