𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ↴

(   𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈. 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗟  )
𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖚𝖊.
—— ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒʸᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃᶜᵏ

   Peter Benjamin Parker was still a quiet kid, by nature

Peter Benjamin Parker was still a quiet kid, by nature. Didn't raise his hand in class or shoot winning shots at lacrosse games.

But now he had this rag tag gang of people that were just figuring it out as they went, just like him. They had quirks, like razor sharp claws and glowing eyes and being a death omen. You know, everyone has their little things.

   Peter never used to go home excited to go to school the next day because he missed his friends already. He never rushed to get his homework done because he had plans with Stiles and Lydia. And he certainly never got four a.m text messages about what type of hot pocket would Scott McCall be.

He liked it. He liked being on people's minds.

And Peter Parker had definitely never been in a relationship. He was about as virgin as they came.

Stiles was like a spur of the moment beach trip. You're stressed and worried your forgetting something and you'll need gas and food and sunblock and a million other things rushing through your mind because you just want this beach trip to be perfect.

And then you get to the beach, you go on that date with Stiles Stilinski, and it's bliss. It's like nothing had even been an issue. You remembered your water and snacks, you found a ten dollar bill in the sand, and the waves are immaculate.

Peter still stressed with Stiles called him. He still fixed his hair when he walked into a room. He still ogled Stiles in the hallway and in the classroom. He still saved star wars memes to his phone for when he could show Stiles.

Things are really looking up.

But what goes up must come down.

Beacon Hills had its time off. It's time for a new threat to roll its way into town. And the pack needs to regroup, reconnect, and take on the next big bad wolf.

And Stiles needs to learn that other people are going to hit on his boyfriend no matter how much you threaten them with your Jeep and new aluminum baseball bat.