CHAPTER 43:

JAZMINE POV :

"Ako "

" napaka impossible alam kong naging maingat tayo tuwing may nangyayare saatin at ni isang beses hindi mo nagawang putukan ako sa loob " bungad ko.

" im the father cause im the one who put you in the basement .  After the day that you nearly die something came out of my mind , is that to be good to you until your memories come back .  I was wondering that probably after those months and days that i was treating you right That somehow you will realize that you care for me ...  That you love me.. After all of those memory come back to you. "

Hindi ako makapaniwala sa mga naririnig ko. Talaga bang siya ang tunay na ama ng dinadala ko?  . Kaya pala nung ibinalita ko sakanya na buntis ako ay natuwa pa siya.  Bakit hindi niya agad sinabi?  Pero hindi na importante yun dahin ang mahalaga ngayon ay pareho nang nasa ayos ang relasyon namin ni lucas.

Nginitian ko siya at sapag ngiti ko ay agad ko siyang niyakap kahit madumi ang mga kamay ko. 

" by the way , you really do like me ey?  "

"huh?,  what are you blabbering about. Of course i do " 

" so thats why you take a photo of me when were at your parents place "

" your being obsessed on me " natatawang sambit niya.

Naramdaman kong umanggat ang aking kilay dahil sa mga sinabi nito.

" Hoi!  , anong pinag sasasabi mong obsessed.  You were the one who's obsessed here remember?. I can't believe that you took a lot of pictures of me secretly. " depensa ko sa sarili.

Sa mga sinabi ko ay hindi na niyang nagawa pang umimik pa dahil sa kahihiyan.

Tinitigan ko siya sa mata at sa muling pag kakataon na to ay nakita ko ulit siya na mag blush.

"  wh-y are yo-u blus-hing?  " natatawang asar ko.

" are you shy? " nag pipigil na tawa tanong ko.

" shut up " pabulong na sabi nito.

nag pakawala ako ng malakas na tawa.

Nang matapos kami sa garden ay sabay kaming naligo at pag katapos ay humiga kami sa kama niya.

" Love,  diba you have said that you have a crush on me back when we were in college? "

" uhm yeah?  "

" then you said you were devastated at that moment  .Why?  "

" i was kind of been pressured by my parents at that time ,cause they want more from me and then there were this gossip spreading all over the school . They were saying that i was a playboy also i ruined multiple relationship which is true "

" those boys that has a relationship with someone other girls that i date were giving me some death threats or something but i know they wouldn't dare to do that. But the day that i saw you was the day when i got into a fight "

Hayst mula talaga nung una kilala na pala talaga siya bilang babaero.  Tama lang siguro sakanya yun.

" seeing you being mad while reaping those pictures makes me think about im not the only one who has problems.  "

" i was not literally fall in love at the first time i met you ... Well lets say i have little crush on you . Not because i only see you reaping those photos and how beautiful you are when you are angry . I have crush on you when i started to walk towards you and say something to you but you said harsh words to me that makes you interesting for me.  Usually girls that i flirt with ,easly makeout with me but you.  You are so different. "

" then the day came that you and your parents meet us in the cafe?  Or restaurant well i camt remember it clearly ... Then we got married.  Those years that i spent with you were the craziest and horrifying cause i dont know that you were violent and likes to strife.  even though your being like that to me there are sometimes i get hurt or something happened to me. you were the only one that i see who was genuinely care for me.  "

" we fight a lot but through my down fall , i cant believe that someone like you will comfort me.  "