21- Why I don't go to malls

The week went by at an annoyingly slow pace but eventually the weekend came. And to Izukus despise, Mina head suggested that the entire class go to the mall so they could 'bond more.' Izuku hated malls, just detested them completely and he had a bad feeling about today. There were always too many people around that got to close for comfort, and it was loud. Too, loud. Izuku didn't have much choice though since everyone is agreeing since somehow everyone had to get something for the summer training camp. And Katsuki basically dragged him there saying if he had to go Izuku also had to go. Izuku did not talk to him for the rest of the day after that.

Class 1-A got to the mall, most everyone looking around excitedly except for Izuku, Hitoshi, Shoto, and Katsuki. Everyone split up leaving a still trying to process what happened Izuku where he was standing. The greenette huffed, checking his mental list of stuff for the summer camp to see what he needed. He had started walking toward where he needed to get a water bottle when all of a sudden he felt someones arm wrap around his shoulders almost casually. The greenette froze, stiffening slightly under the contact of the stranger.

"Heyy, you're the kid who fought Stain aren't you?" The person said in a low, raspy voice that Izuku recognized.

"What do you want Shigaraki." He said blankly as the villain wrapped four fingers around his neck. He was honestly unaffected by the fact Shigaraki had a death hold on him and could probably kill him if he wanted and more worried about how unaware everyone else was.

"If anyone asks I'm just an old friend." Shigaraki growled threateningly, edging his fifth finger closer to Izukus neck. The boy in question was once again unaffected by this attempted display of intimidation.

"Mhm. Ok, sure, whatever, what do you want?" Izuku asked again, startling Shigaraki at just how complying he was.

"You aren't going to fight back?" Shigaraki tempted.

"If I did you'd be able to get away before any heroes showed up and who knows how many people you could kill on the way out. So no." Izuku said with a roll of his eyes. Then Shigaraki dragged him to a more secluded place and that's when Izuku found out he was only here to rant to a random stranger. The greenette was done with the villains shit when all of a sudden he asked what the difference between him and Stain. Izuku was quick to answer, already knowing.

"Stain has morals, even if he goes about his beliefs in a had way what he's doing here thinks is for the greater good. He kills heroes that don't live up to his absurdly high standards while you kill for either vengeance or just for fun. You are one if those people who would love to watch the world burn for no apparent reason." Izuku stated and Shigaraki went quiet again before a dark chuckle escaped the villains throat.

"That's it, it's all because of All Might." Shigaraki said and Izuku gave him a 'wtf' face.

"I didn't even mention All Might!" Izuku whisper yelled as to not drag attention to them. Shigaraki wasn't listening to a word he said though, caught up in a little speech about how he's going to take down All Might. Izuku sighed in annoyance, half paying attention to him as he thought about how it would probably be easier to just use his disintegration quirk on All Might to kill him but he didn't say anything. He looked bored out of his mind when Katsuki appeared from the crowd after finding him. He gave Katsuki this bored look, a look that said 'this guy won't shut up' instead of help.

"Who's that, Deku?" Katsuki asked harshly.

"Just an 'old friend.'" Izuku replied smoothly, ignoring the way Shigaraki had tightened his grip around his neck. But the villain let go, walking away. Izuku stood up and waiting for a second before following Shigaraki silently, keeping his gaze focused on the black hood of the villains hoodie. After a minute he lost him, cursing under his breath before making his way back to where Katsuki was waiting for an explanation, which Izuku gave to him. He really flipped his shit when he heard Shigaraki was there but Kirishima came along to calm him down so no one exploded.

Izuku waved to the two before disappearing to go get himself the water bottle he needed. He got a real yelling at from Aizawa once he found out, it was more of a fed up scolding than anything else. He was getting used to Izuku being a trouble magnet and it was just an annoyance at this point. Izuku was fiddling with the end of his shirt waiting for the all clear to go home since the police did an investigation. He was finally able to leave and had started walking when he was stopped by one of the police officers.

"Shouldn't your parents pick you up or something? It is pretty late." The officer said.

"My parents can't come pick me up, they're dead." Izuku said bluntly before continuing on his way, disappearing around a corner. The officer had gone to ask a question and followed him, turning the corner Izuku was just a second before to find the greenette gone like a shadow.

                        ————<>————

Izuku sighed as he flopped onto the couch in his living room, staring at the ceiling. He heard a mew and turned his head to see a small black cat with golden eyes. The cat trotted over to him and hopped onto his chest, curling up there and purring at the warmth. Izuku scratched her behind the ears and sighed, recalling the crazy events of that day, well, not necessarily crazy but still more eventful than anyones normal life.

He huffed, starting to drift off into sleep as he absentmindedly pet Clara, the cat.

"I hate malls."