34- Free for All

(So yea, I decided to just continue with this one since it's pretty close to finishing and from all the sweet comments on the last chapter I just- aaahhh, you guys are so nice and amazing TwT)

The first half of the Licensing Exam is, essentially, a free for all. The different classes would go against each other and try to get the others out, while also defending their three targets from anyone else.

They went and changed into their hero costumes, most of them being exactly the same from before but a few were changed. Those few being Izuku's, Momo's and Hagakure's.

(Pictures of the girls new hero costumes above, I thought they needed an upgrade, I didn't draw either of them and credit goes to original artist)

Izuku's hero costume was still a dark green with a black base, his boots were updated to black, knee high combat boots and had a light weight steel that protected his shins, instead of having the metallic soles. His gloves extended to just past his wrists, the armor on his forearms stayed, just becoming sightly lighter but still highly durable. His headphones switched to just a piece of armor that covered his chin and jaw, the respirator part extending out, also having a built in headset that connected him to police calls and such. He also had a pair of blunt force elbow pads that were almost invisible seeing as they were the same shade as the half sleeve shirt he wore and we're blending with the forearm guards.

His gloves were reinforced and switched to fingerless ones, the knuckles being coated with pieces of metal that added more force to his punches. He also had a slim, bullet proof vest that was hidden under the half sleeve as well, just in case.

Izuku was going to own this, the only person that wasn't going to win was that little grape bitch, and that was a promise. It was no secret that he was the one that told everyone he was quirkless, the entire class knew and were ready to just take him out of the game themselves. He was already unpopular thanks to being perverted, and sightly quirkist when Izuku said he was quirkless, but now, now he went and fucked up.

Izuku gathered his class, minus Mineta, and told them that they'd be targeted since their quirks were shown during the sports festival, they were the 'most vulnerable' class there. He told them to be careful, and thus they proceeded to be attacked from every angle by the other classes, someone shoving Mineta to the front and he got out.

"Seems like someone's out already, what a shame." A tired voice said through the loudspeakers. Izuku gave the short, purple haired boy the universal sign for fuck off before darting forward in hopes of catching someone off guard and getting a point, getting a random girl from one of the other schools, not Shiketsu or Ketsubutsu, out. She whined slightly before leaving, and Izuku twisted out of the way of someone in a ninja costume trying to come at him sneakily. It was a pathetic attempt and Izuku caught the ball that the other threw at him easily, surprising the other.

The greenette flashed him a smirk, tossing the ball into the air, disappearing as the other students gaze was focused on the ball. He appeared behind him, knocking him out before getting the point.

"And we have our first person to pass, congrats." The same voice from before said, still tired as ever. Izuku looked at his class, wishing them good luck as he headed back to the waiting area, getting a cup of water. He quietly watched as his class got forcibly split up, thanks to Shindo's vibrate quirk, and they were all across the entire area. It didn't take too long to locate everybody though, the cameras being everywhere and anywhere.

Izuku found Katsuki teamed up with Denki, Eijiro and Hitoshi, Momo with Tsu, Shoji, and Jiro, Sero and Ochaco finding each other in the same area, Koda, Mina, Sato, Ojiro, and Tokoyami were in the same area as well. Aoyoama, Hagakure and Tenya somehow found themselves in the same place, and Shoto had gone off alone at the beginning.

The greenette sighed, looking around for a quiet place to sleep while he waits. Somehow he made his way up into the rafters, laying across one of the support beams on his stomach, looking down into the still empty room, the only other people being there was Mineta, who was pouting, and the two people he got out.

Izuku sighed and closed his eyes, falling into a light sleep.