Visit Eighteen

Visit Eighteen:

Reason: Broken leg, fainting

Symptoms: Heart rate accelerated, pale, shallow breathing, low blood pressure, fracture on left leg, nausea, vomiting

Time in: 6:00 pm February 14th, 2016 -- overnight stay

Date: February 16th

Jisoo was still angry, but mostly relieved. Still, every time she saw the results from Jennie's blood work a rush of heat ran through her body. It was just - how could anyone be so damn careless? If Jisoo would have known Jennie would end up being in a hospital the week of her return she would have insisted on, like, phone counseling, or something.

Jennie was lucky the break was reasonably clean cut, though she'd still be out of commision when it came to exercise for a few months. Jisoo walked towards her room, needle and supplies in hand. When she entered Jennie already had a fearful look on her face, her eyes went wide and mouth opened.

Chaeyoung and Lisa both smiled.

Jisoo had been surprised they'd stayed most of the time. Other than going home a few times to get changes of clothes and shower and eat; they'd stuck by Jennie's side. Jennie had been sleeping most of the time, but Jisoo often walked in only to find both of them watching her, or talking quietly to each other. It made Jisoo happy that Jennie had people like that in her life; though she wished they'd have kept a closer eye on her during tour.

In their defense, Jennie was pretty damn stubborn.

"You ready?" Jisoo asked, flicking the needle. She'd missed Jennie's reaction to that move.

Jennie shook her head "no" slowly, trying to push her body away from Jisoo but failing due to the cast. "Ca-can't you get a nurse to do this or something? Why are you in such a hurry to see me with my pants down? Buy me dinner first."

Jennie smirked when Jisoo's face went bright red. Really Jennie was right; this was a nurse's job. But Jisoo had gotten so accustomed to doing everything for Jennie she didn't really think about it. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time Jisoo had seen Jennie's butt considering she had to help Jennie get into her wheelchair at one point yesterday. Jennie was out of it, only muttering about how she had to pee. Chaeyoung helped her while they waited for the nurse to come and fully escort Jennie to the bathroom.

It had been super clumsy, and Jisoo hadn't really been paying attention to the exposed skin as much as she'd been aggravated by Jennie stumbling around and mumbling random things.

"Oh, come on Jen," Chaeyoung said and then gave a smile that could only be described as heathonous. "I wouldn't waste Jisoo's time if I were you..." she then did a weird squeezing motion with her hands that made Lisa roll her eyes and Jennie cower in fear.

Okay...

"Yeah, yeah," Jennie muttered. "Just help me flip."

Jisoo walked over to Jennie and took her hand. "Edge to the side, um - Chaeyoung, Lisa?" she said the names tentatively, then thought about how she really should have paged a nurse. "Can you help with the legs. Just do it gently so they hang over the bed."

"I can do th--" Jennie started to say, but when she attempted to push her legs forward she gave out a loud cry of pain. She started painkillers today, ones that wouldn't make her loopy, but certain movements would still trigger pain.

"Idiot," Jisoo murmured, pushing Jennie down. "Stay still."

Jennie smirked, and Jisoo realized her hand was still pressed against Jennie's chest, she snatched it away and sighed. Then with Chaeyoung and Lisa moving her legs to the side they finally managed to get her in a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Jennie looked up at Jisoo. "Now what?"