Shrunk| Part 2

Summary: Continuation of Shrunk| Part 1

"I-I'm finished." Todoroki stuttered, pushing back the plate. Aizawa nodded with a smile, picking up the plate and dumping it in the sink, where Iida immediately began washing it.

"Midoriya, Uraraka. Can you watch him? I need to speak to the principal." Aizawa asked. He needed to discuss some of the things Todoroki had said, because he was really not comfortable with Endeavor's parenting.

"Of course, sensei!" Uraraka squealed, clearly happy to watch over the child. Midoriya nodded determinely, with the same look he got when he was about to save someone.

"Yes!" The greenette grinned, holding a hand out to Todoroki. "I'm Izuku Midoriya!"

"I-I'm Shouto." Todoroki mumbled, politely taking the scarred hand and shaking it.

"That's a wonderful name!" Uraraka giggled. She was smiling triumphantly at the other girls, who were all muttering about how they wanted to look after the 'cute little Todoroki'.

Aizawa nodded at them gratefully, leaving the dorms with one last look at the child.

"So, Shouto, what do you want to play?" Midoriya asked, bending to Todoroki's level.

"Pl-play? I don't think I'm allowed to play." Todoroki looked down.

"What kind of child can't fucking play?" Bakugou growled, making the child flinch.

"Father says it's a distraction." Todoroki explained, oblivious to the shocked expressions surrounding him.

"From what?" Uraraka cried.

"Training." The child answered, wringing his wrists.

"Training..?" Everyone echoed, frowning deeply.

"Yes. But I don't li-like it. I-it hurts and m-makes Momma sad." Todoroki continued, tears pricking his eyes. "And th-then he to-took h-her aw-away and i-it go-got har-harder."

"Wha- why'd he take your mother away?" Yaoyorozu questioned. She pressed the cat toy into his small hands gently, looking at him with sad eyes.

"Sh-she hurt m-me." Todoroki admitted, gesturing to his bandaged eye.

"Why the hell would she do that?" Bakugou snarled, looking up from his bowl of cereal.

"I loo-looked like Fa-father." The child explained. A tear cascaded down his plump cheek, landing on the floor with a plop. "I-it wasn't h-her fault!"

"Let's stop talking about this." Midoriya announced, turning to give everyone a warning glare. He then faced Todoroki, giving him the warmest smile he could muster.

"Is there anything you would like to do?" The greenette asked softly.

"C-can I see yo-your quirks?" Todoroki mumbled, fingernails digging into the cat toy.

"Of course!" Uraraka said. "Lets go outside!" The whole class cheered at this, flooding out the dorm doors. Todoroki stood still, apparently dazed by the swarm of people. Midoriya swooped him up, wincing when the child yelped in surprise, and carried him out.

"We'll show him in register order." Iida announced, pointing to Aoyama, who was first. The blonde nodded, beckoning Todoroki over. The child nervously wandered over, mis-matched eyes widening in awe at the sparkling blue beam.

Ashido corroded a stone, creating a hole in the middle and giving it to Todoroki as a odd ring.

Tsuyu swung around with her tongue, even picking the child up with it a one point while he giggled.