Chapter 5: The Hunt

Setting: farthest forest of Vale, inside the Ash Crawler

It's been days since Jaune was welcomed to the chrysanthemum family, and while he was feeling happy for his new family, he looked at himself and saw his hair and thought to himself, 'should I cut my hair?' then he saw the scissors and grabbed it and cut some parts of his hair. After Jaune cut his hair, 

he looked like a new man, but he had to change his outfit so he looked around for spare clothes, as he was looking around he saw a stylish suit with a good color so he put it on and looked at himself, he saw a new and different Jaune it was as if ...

he looked like a new man, but he had to change his outfit so he looked around for spare clothes, as he was looking around he saw a stylish suit with a good color so he put it on and looked at himself, he saw a new and different Jaune it was as if he was more like a God eater. 

Jaune walked out of the room and saw Hugo and the others waiting for him, as they saw him they were amazed on my looks, after that we all raced to the control room

Jaune walked out of the room and saw Hugo and the others waiting for him, as they saw him they were amazed on my looks, after that we all raced to the control room. Jaune and his newfound family were traveling in the Ash Crawler through the woods, inside Jaune and his friends were chitchatting in the break room, while the others were playing with Phym.

"So let me get this straight, this world is called remnant and you have creatures roaming around called Grimm?" Hugo asked.

Jaune nodded to his question,

"And the whole population has a special ability so different from us is called, 'semblance'?" Lulu asked.

Jaune still nodded.

"And the whole population even animals have a protective ability called 'aura'?' Keith asked,

Jaune again nodded,

"But not Grimm, they are the manifestation of darkness," he said.

"I want to learn more about this so-called 'aura' you said it can protect us and even detect targets, right?" Keith asked.

"Yes but you guys don't have it" Jaune stated, "But I can awaken it for you"

All of them looked at him with surprised faces,

"You can give us some of your Aura?" Claire asked.

"Sure, now gather around everyone I want you guys to hold hands, this way I can pass it to each and every one of you," Jaune said.