Chapter 8: Battle Together

As Jaune's group and a few of his classmates ran towards the comm tower, they went ahead and slashed many Aragami in their way, his classmates were a bit surprised on how he and his group killed all of the Aragami.
"Has anyone noticed that he's a bit different?" Yang asked her friends.

"Yeah, he's now strong and fast already," Blake said. "With that kind of weapon he's holding, he should be exhausted by now"

As they were still racing to the tower, Ruby was talking to (Y/N).

"So, you guys are called 'God Eaters' do you really eat gods?" she asked.

"NO, we just devour the cores of the Aragami" he laughed.

"And what are 'Aragami'?" she asked.

"Similar to your creatures, but they are intelligent and they hunt through packs," he said. "They are all made up of a self-sentient cell called Oracle cells."

"And 'Oracle cells' are?" she asked.

"Let's just say these cells have a mind of their own," he said. "That's all I have to say"

Then when they reached the gardens they saw Zeke and his group coming to their position.

"Zeke!" Jaune called out to them.

"Jaune," Zeke said, coming up to Jaune. "We managed to escape them but, some of them were going a different direction"

Jaune was confused.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"It's like they are fixated on something," Keith said.

Jaune tried to get to the bottom of the situation, but then he realized something.

"Which way were they going?" he asked them.

"North," Neal answered. "Straight North"

"They're going to the tower," Jaune said, then he ran to see the tower.

Then to their surprise, they were all there, all Aragami was there, a group of Abaddons was swarming over the tower, while many Vajra and Ogretails were roaming around the tower guarding it.

"Of course, they are attracted to the tower's frequency," Jaune stated.
"What do you mean?" Sun asked him.

"The tower is emitting a certain electrical frequency that's attracting them," Jaune said. "That call for help will have to come later"

"So what will we do?" Yang asked.

Jaune thought of something and activated his comm.

"Claire, are you still there?" he asked over the comm.

"Yeah still here" she answered. "What is it?"

"The civilians are they safe?" he asked.

"Yeah, they're safe," she said. "Why'd you ask?"

"Take them to the Crawler, and meet us at the gardens" he ordered. "We'll make our stand"

"Roger that, Jaune," she said.

Then he turned to his classmates, he reached into his pocket getting his scroll, he pressed something and a huge locker came down in front of us, opening a huge variety of guns for them to choose.

"Pick one," Jaune said to them. "These rifles are industrial grade anti-Aragami weapons, they have anti-Oracle bullets making them lethal to Aragami, each has 30-50 rounds"

"You're giving us weapons?" Neptune asked. "Dude, we can use our weapons"

"Those," he scoffed. "Those won't make a single scratch or bullet hole on those things"