Chapter 6: The Reunion

Setting: Beacon Academy; main Plaza

Team RWBY alongside Team JNPR was strolling around the plaza, they felt a bit depressed about the Council terminating the search for Jaune

Team RWBY alongside Team JNPR was strolling around the plaza, they felt a bit depressed about the Council terminating the search for Jaune. Jean felt very depressed to not look for his brother, even Pyrrha also felt depressed.

"Why did they terminate the search?!" Ruby asked herself angrily. "Do they even know that Jaune was a student of Beacon and they just threw him away like garbage"

"Ozpin said that we have other tasks to fulfill," Weiss said "and with the Vytal festival coming in a few weeks, we have to focus on that first"

"I still think we should go look for him" Pyrrha suggested.

"After we fetch the other students when we get to the port and after that, we'll find Jaune," Jean said.

As the two teams travel to the port they stop by the town to check out the stores, as he near the port they see a shop being destroyed, there were bodies with covers over them. The team rushed to the scene two policemen were inspecting the store and saw a tragedy it was like a riot happened in there but ended badly.

 The team rushed to the scene two policemen were inspecting the store and saw a tragedy it was like a riot happened in there but ended badly

"Officer, what happened here?" Yang asked the officer.

He turned around to see them, "we're still looking into it, but it looks like nothing like a robbery," he said. "It's more like murder"

They were shocked, 'murder' what or who could do something like this.

"How many people were killed?" Ruby asked.

"About 9 bodies," the officer said. "Some of these were White Fang members"

Blake was struck, she tried to hide from the white fang but to only find they were here, Yang noticed her looking strange.

"Are all students of Beacon?" the officer asked.

We all nodded.

"Well, a word of advice try to stay safe, people say there's something out there," he said.

We all exchanged looks at each other and left to get to the port.

As we reached the port, we saw a blonde-haired boy with a long monkey tail that was chased by two officers.